03

I smelled my armpits and visibly gagged, it wasn't a lie that i had not showered the past week.

I took my surroundings in, a fluffy and extremely large rug was in the middle of the room with a king size bed on top with matching side tables. There was a long couch facing the bed and a table in front of it and behind the couch there was an extremely big walk-in closet and a door which led to a bathroom.

There was also a big window on the left of the bed and when i saw it i rushed towards it, the view from there was a beautiful garden, i just melted watching it, how good it will be if i was sitting on that bench and peacefully reading a book? I tried opening it and found out that there was a fucking code to open it and the glass looked like it was super strong, they must have build this room for people like me! Who they would kidnap and lock in this fucking beautiful room.

The whole room was grey and white, even the bathroom was big, with a large mirror, and humongous bathtub.

A knock on the door, and i flinched to see a small woman coming in, she closed the door and came towards the table and put a tray of food down. She then bowed down to me and started leaving. But I couldn't let her leave like that, i am a stubborn bitch!

I ran towards her and took her hand in mine, with fake tears i started my acting "p-please, i don't know your name but you should know mine. My name is isabella and- and your bosses kidnapped me. How can you as a woman let another woman live in a situation like this?" She was actually buying it, tho she looked a little uncomfortable and scared and kept looking at me and then the door.

"Please help me, i promise i won't tell anyone a thing, just...just open the door, that's all i am asking...hmm?" I completed my speech with a few more tears.

She quickly pulled away her hand from my hold and looked at the door in pure horror. I furrowed and looked behind towards the door.

There stood both of them, jake and liam.

Both wearing black suits, and there aura screaming danger. My eyes widened in shock, have they heard everything i said to her?

The women standing in front of me, instantly looked at the floor and tried to walk past the guys, but jake stopped her. "What the fuck did she say to you? Weren't you trained to not utter a fucking word to her?" He almost yelled.

Now the only thing i was scared of was she telling everything i said to her to them. And that came true as she said every. Single. Word i said to her. While the guys were smirking at me.  Stupid fuckers

"Ok you can go....to the basement"  at first the women looked relieved and then horror struck her as she began crying and ran through the door to i guess, basement?

Then the guys turned towards me and there eyes darkened. "You're so stupid if you thought she was gonna help you, no one can" jake spoke calmly "and now just because of you, we have to kill another" liam said this time. Fuck! Are they gonna kill her? What did she do?

"Why didn't you showered yet?" Jake said raising an eyebrow "I-I" I started but couldn't form any words.

"Or you want us to help you with that?" My eyes widened at the realization and i ran towards the wardrobe, i heard few chuckles from behind. There was everything in that closet, tops, sweaters, hoodies, sweatshirts, shirts, dresses, cargo pants, jeans, trousers, leggings, and every kind of shoes too.

Want to be comfortable, i picked out a hoodie and sweatpants and ran towards the bathroom.

Vote and comment