09

I saw the rest of the movie with uncomfortablity

***********************************

After the movie was done, i was sooo sleepy that i slept on the couch.

When i woke up i tried to move but something was holding me down, it was jake, his arm wrapped around my waist tight and his other arm under my head, his head turned towards me.

I looked around only to find out that i was in Jake's room and in his bed! I started to struggle trying not to wake him up.

"You awake, princess?" He said still sleepy, fuck his voice was so deep.

I stayed silent so he would know that i am asleep.

"I know you're awake, don't play with me" he said stern.

He snuggles into me, pulling me more close to me, he put his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I pulled away and sat up but he yanked me back on the bed and with his hand he grabbed my head by my hair and prevented it from moving, and other hand was cuffing my hands behind my back.

he is always prepared for this stupid shit!

Fuck, i was completely trapped. He again put his head in the crook of my head, he kisses me there.

Leaving wet kisses on my neck and jaw and then to my collar bone, his hand roaming all over my body

I started to struggle but it was impossible, hot tears left my eyes, i started sobbing "pl-please s-stopp, ple- ahhhh" i screamed when i fell a stinging pain on my neck.

He fucking gave me a hickey! He licked me there, soothing the pain a little.

I cried soo hard and after some more he finally left the room saying "That was you punishment for trying to run away earlier" uncuffing my hands, closing the door.

I layed there just blank, no emotions, no nothing, my eyes were red and puffy, i could feel them being heavy, dry tears all over my cheeks.

Liam came into the room, i quickly got up and started backing away thinking what he also might do.

"N-no s-stay away please" i shouted at him, "no i am not here for... you know what jake did todavía ....i just wanted to tell you to come downstairs and yeah... take a shower if you want, you look like shit" he said, closing the door again, why was he being nice to me?

(todavía means 'yet' in Spanish, I used Google translate so don't know if it's right)

I walked to the washroom and when i saw myself in the mirror, fresh tears left my eyes, 2 BIG hickeys were on my neck, Liam wasn't lying about me looking like absolute shit!

I quickly took a shower and changed in the same clothes again, i tried to use some makeup to hide those hickeys and then i walked downstairs which i didn't wanted to one bit.

I walked into the living room, my head stood low, i sat on the couch, i was in the middle of them, bringing my knees to chest and trying to look as small as possible.

"Why did you hide those marks?" He asked he wiped my neck with a tissue probably revealing the hickeys again "now you have something that tells you that you're ours" he said "fuck you" i yelled at him.

"I didn't stop you from doing it" he said calmly with a smirk.

"Me too" i glared at liam when he said that.

Oh god, i can't even tell how fucking much i hate them.

I hate them so much, god! I wish i escape soon.