15

we got to the mansion and Liam opened the door for me and held his hand out for me to take it.

I ignored him, they fucking took me to a sex club like what the heck? I was traumatized.

I climbed out of the car on my own I was freaking tired of the shit, Jake was aso there.

suddenly I was pinned to the car with Liam's hand on me neck, holding me in place.

"I thought I told you something" he spoke, a whimper leaving my mouth, wiggling, making him tightens his hold.

"L-liam pleas-" he gave me a death glare, making me whimper, Jake watching us.

"I am not letting you go, unless you say I am sorry daddy, like the good girl you are" I gulpled, shaking my head "then I am not letting you go" he pulled me off of the car and making me stand closer to him, his hand still around my neck.
"W-wait" I said jake looking at me.

"I-I am sorry d-daddy" I muttered wishing they would hear me, "I can't hear you belly" wishing I would just run away from here and never look back, tears forming in my eyes "I am sorry d-daddy" I muttered a little louder glaring at the ground.

"look at me in the eyes and say it clearly, we won't move until you say it loud and clear" "Liam I-" if looks could kill I would be dead, a tear leaving my eyes."I am sorry d-da-"

"Drop the stutter!" he yelled "I am sorry daddy" I finally spoke, Liam slowly letting go of my neck.

"good girl" he said kissing my forehead and leading me inside the mansion "It wasn't that hard, was it?" Jake asked I wanted so badly....do something to him.

We walked inside, me wanting to run to the room I was held hostage at, but Jake grabbed me and made me sit on the couch with him.

oh god can't I have a fucking break from all that shit.

A tear rolled my cheek thinking about my boyfriend and me having fun and not caring about anything.

"what are you thinking?" Liam asked I snapped bak from my thoughts "n-nothing" they could see right through me that I was lying.

Jake's POV

Hearing her say daddy to us made me hard, I took her inside "it wasn't that hard was it?" I said just to annoy her.

before she could run to her room I grabbed her and made her sit on my lap on the couch.

She accidentally straddled me "o-oh my god, sorry" she said and tried to got up but I made her sit on my lap.

I kissed her on the neck and put my thumb on her lower lip rubbing it, I wanted to kiss those plump pink lips so bad.

I put my hand on her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to between her legs.

she instantly grabbed my hand.

"Feeling we-" I asked with a grin "fuck you!" she yelled  and stood up running to her room, she was red.

I let her go, I chuckled at how she reacted.

Liam came to sit on the couch Infront of me. "I am not joking, I liked her reaction, we should take her their more often" I said to Liam, the way she reacted at the club, I loved that.

"I don't know man, but I liked her reaction too, how she was trying to get close to us"

"Well I am going to work, Mike said something about a guy trying to let us down, gotta handle tha shit" Liam said and got up.

"Goin to kill someone?" I asked even though I knew the answer "yeah" he said and walked out.

As we are mafia, other gags always try to let us down.

It was night so I went upstairs, peeked inside her room, smiled when found her fully asleep.

I went inside, moving her beautiful hair away from her face and kissing the side of her face. she's so fucking beautiful.

she moved a little, making me alert,
I got inside her bed and moved her close to me, she cuddled to me, trying to be comfortable. "shhh, shh, sleep, baby"

With that she started to sleep, and I drifted off to sleep to.

***********************************

So sorry guys, for a late update and a short chapter, I am running out of ideas of what should I do, so if you have any ideas please message me.

I will try to update faster and longer chapters.

Thank you so so much for more than 1k reads, I am really thankful

love you guys bye!!