14

He started the car, me not knowing where the fuck they are taking me.

Suddenly, he put his hand on my thigh, i shot my eyes at him, but he was focused on the road.

He gave my leg a squeeze, i pushed his hand away and scooted all the way towards the door, but ofcourse it wasn't much far.

He grabbed me leg again and pulled me towards him with easiness, now i was too close to him.

He again put his hand on my leg, but this time it was tight, i started to scoot back again.

"If you even move an inch, i will fucking tie you up, and that time my hand will be somewhere else" he spoke with his deep voice.

I instantly dropped my struggles, he looked at me pulling his sunglasses up and glaring at me when we stopped at red light, letting me know that he was serious.

For the rest of the car ride, i was silent and I couldn't help but look at his veiny big hands.

It has a few rings on it, my hand was of a baby compared to his.

Just thinking what that hand could do to you, a shiver ran down my spine.

And finally we were.....where we were.

He put off his seat belt and turned to me, grabbing my face in his hands.

I took a deep breath and looked at him in the eye.

"Don't fucking try anything stupid, that you will regret after" he spoke "you know that you can't run from us, so don't try that stupid thing, or else"

I wanted to ask what else would he do, hasn't he done enough. So i actually asked him "what else? huh? What will you do?" I spoke, and i even surprised myself by asking that.

"Don't ask questions, you can't handle answers to, love" he said and let go of my face and got out of the car, coming to my side.

Those fucking nipple clamps were still on me, and they were hurting like crazy, it's been about half a day since i had them on.

He opened my side of the door and i had put off my seat belt, now liam was also standing with jake.

I climbed out of the car and stood there. Suddenly liam took out something from his pocket.

It was a fucking collar with words "princess" written in front. Liam held it in front of me.

I shook my head and stepped back, "oh, princess don't make it more harder than it already is, come on wear it" liam spoke

I shook my hard again "n-no i-i don't want to wear it, please i-i will be good" i tried to protest.

"Tsk, we know you will behave cause you don't want a harsh punishment, do you? It's okay, almost everyone will be wearing it you're not the only one" he said.

He stepped forward, and before i could step back he put the collar on me tightly. Tears left my eyes.

"P-please" i sobbed, jake hugged me, pulling me towards him from ny waist "shhh, it's okay, shh" he said running his hand across my back trying to calm me down.

Liam wiped my tears and kissed my head, he put his hand on my lower back and led me to some building, that looked like a club.

They didn't even had to give anything, the security guard let them in.

It was a private club, and it smelled like......it was a fucking sex club.
I scrunched my nose up and looked up to see at their reaction but they were already looking at me.

I became red and started playing with my fingers, jake grabbed my hand and led me towards the sofa ok the right.

They both sat on it and just as i was about to sit, jake pulled me onto his lap.

Oh fuck!

A naked man and a woman came up on stage and the woman starting doing what she was doing.

I tried to look anywhere but them, suddenly a moan left from the woman's face and I instantly shut my eyes not wanting to see.

"Uh-uh eyes open" jake spoke a whimper left my mouth and i looked at jake with hope, but he smiled at me and kissed the side of my face.

Liam held my face towards the woman and the man, the woman was laying on the table while the man was fucking her.

I couldn't take it anymore i cocked my face in the crook of Jake's neck and closed my ears.

Liam pulled me off of him and made me sit in lap, i started crying and before i could scream liam put his hand on my mouth.

The guard came towards us and said "is everything okay sir?" "Yes, she's just overwhelmed" jake spoke and glared at me.

"I will tie you up with a fucking ball gag in your mouth, and trust me no one will give a fuck about that" liam whispered at me

The rest of the....whatever that was i stayed silent and once again finally we were back in the car.

They were both right, i did see many girls wearing the collar with different things written on it like "love" "pet" and even "dog" written on one of them.

I was horrified, the drive back was me with liam and he also put his hand on my thigh, but this time i didn't pushed his hand away because i knew it was to no use, they are so stubborn.

But it doesn't mean that i won't fight anymore, i will fight till the day i die!

This time i didn't even got a chance to run, i hope next time?

Maybe