17

I had calm down a little, when I found out that there was nothing I could do to take the fucking collar off. I was literally looking like their pet and I hated it more than anything.

They were both trying to calm me down "shh it's okay, alright? we are gonna take it off once we are back in the mansion ok?" I let out another cry just to annoy them more.

"ok now you're just acting, get up we are going, we have to come back until night" Liam said and grabbed my forearm forcing me out of the car.

They are going to come home alone.

I tried to hide the collar as much as I could with my hair. we walked into a mall which was super huge and it looked like it was some kind of VIP one? because of all the rich people here and there, all the staff and guards do professional.

Liam put a had on my lower back leading me inside while jake had grabbed my hand. "where'd you want to go?" Jake asked cupping my cheeks, I pushed his hand away when I saw people looking at me. "I don't want anything from you both" I spoke, that was right either I won't let them spend any money on me or will break their bank account by buying everything that I don't even want.

They took me to Dior and I didn't even moved. "what are you looking for..sir" the employee spoke seductively while giving me the stink eye.

Liam ignored her and talked to the manager behind the counter which was a guy "Can you show my girlfriend around, and bring whatever she wants to the counter" the guy nodded towards Liam and Jake and ordered the girl Infront of us to show me around.

girlfriend? my ass who he think he was.

I clinged more towards Jake who was still holding my hand, I didn't wanted to buy anything.

"it's okay baby, go we will be right here, buy anything you want" Jake said making me move towards the girl.

They both sat on the sofa while looking at me and talking to themselves. I took a look around I didn't wanted to buy anything until I saw a gorgeous dress hanging above me. I stopped Infront of it and looked at them. Jake didn't caught my stare but liam did.

"Do you want that?" he asked, I nodded slightly "ok, bring it up, and before that go change into it, huh?" I grabbed the dress and went into the changing room, changing into the dress.

It was a short black frock, it had buck of stars on it and I loved it so much.

Instead of coming out I called out to them, to see me outside the changing room, since I didn't wanted anyone's eyes staring at me.

They came inside and their lustful eyes literally roamed from up to down, annoyed I pushed them out of the changing room locking it shut.

I stripped out of clothes and before I could put on my clothes, I felt a stinging pain in my nipples, it's been a freaking whole entire day since I had those nipple clamps in, I tried to take them off a couple times but I didn't obviously used them any time before so I didn't know how to put it off.

The worst thing is that I have to ask them.

I put my clothes back on and came out, the dress was ready and they were paying with their credit card. I hate it that I am letting them pay for my thing, but I do have a chance so why not spent it?.

After that we went to many more stores and they didn't let me come out of any store without buying anything.

Just to annoy them more I also went to Victoria's secret to see their reaction but disappointment is all I got. they literally hand picked everything for me, I regretted it, real bad!