07

"Your so cute" he said with a chuckle...

************************************

Tears started to form in my eyes due to the pain in my jaw and how they had the whole control over me.

I had to find a way out just as soon as possible.

But I don't think so it's gonna happen, but i have faith and hope.

After some time of laying on his lap and him staring at me the whole time.

He got up qnd picked me with him, my jaw was killing me.

"I am gonna take her to her bedroom" liam announces and i got a bad feeling about that.

I started whimpering because I couldn't talk obviously and trying to get away from him, puching his chest several times.

"STOP" liam yelled at me after he had enough of me punching him.

I quickly stopped and looked down.

He took me to a room which was upstairs and opened the door, me still in his arms.

He laid me onto the bed and covered me with a duvet.

He started going towards the door but i hummed loudly and tried to give him a signal.

"What? Oh, you want me to take the gag out?" He asked.

Perfect that was the thing that i wanted.

"Ok, I'll take it out, but it does mean that we won't put it back on, if you behave then you'll never see it again, but if no, you know what's going to happen..."

He became silent after that and slowly took my gag out, moving my jaw to realease the tension.

It felt sooo good without the gag in my fucking mouth.

Jake came into the room and liam kissed me on the forehead and left.

Jake came closer to me, he turned me over and took off the hand cuffs.

Phew, it's good that i am going to sleep without anything, so i can escape!

He made me sit on the bed and went into the closet, he came out of the closet with a black hoodie and leggings.

I was sleepy and didn't bother to get up and change into it, i didn't wamt him to pick clothes for me.

He came closer and when he saw that i was sleepy his hands slipped inside my shirt to take it off.

I instantly got up with wide eyes and thrashed his hands away from me.

"Are you fucking crazy, you pervert, i can change by myself and I don't fucking want you, so you kidnap girls and do this, you you don't have any Shame you asshole!" I yelled and at him when i got up from the bed.

"Watch your tone, you bitch, who do you think you are talking to me like that?" He yelled back and quickly pinned me to a wall.

I tried to shake him off but he was too strong, liam also came into the room, probably hearing what i said to jake.

He also came closer to me, too close, two tall guys hovering over me.

Jake pushed me onto the bed and liam got up on me, pinning my hands above my head and my legs together.

I started to struggle and from the corner of eye i could see jake getting something from somewhere.

He came towards me with a fucking tazer in his hands.

I started trembling to get off the bed but i couldn't even move an inch.

"Now you know what you have done, so as promised i AM going to give you a punishment" jake said

"And you're going to take it like a good girl" liam added, i looked at them with tears in my eyes.

Jake started the tazer and put it on high, on the first time?

He started tazing me and i screamed and screamed, it was so fucking painful.

I begged them to stop but they were both smirking.

"Please.....stop....i-i ahhhh" i said between my sobs.

He put the tazer between my legs, i looked at him wide eyes.

He wouldn't do it

As he pull the button to tase me their it didn't turned on.

He did it again but still it didn't turned on.

"Oh shoot, the batteries dead!" Jake said annoyingly.

They both left me there in pain on the bed and left.

"Don't worry we will continue this if you act like a bitch again" was the last thing liam said and before going out the door he cuffed ny hands back in before closing the door.

************************************
I swear guys! If my parents find this i am dead.

Please guys do vote and comment (I know short chapter)

Love you guys, byee