11

I hate my life

**********************************

I woke up in finally not in theirs room, i will never call it MY room because it isn't and it will never be.

But i am glad that i am not with them, i peeked out of the room and finally there wasn't anyone in the hallway, i started tip toing, to prevent any sound.

To my surprise i found a room which I haven't seen before, it was slightly open, i pocked my head in and when i saw no one in their.

I let myself in and closed the door behind me trying not to make any sound, my eyes lit up when i saw what's infront of me.

I saw a window that was fucking open, oh my goddd!!! I saw down and it was like a third story, i could not make it.

But it's either dying physically or mentally and i refuse to be dead by them.

I took a deep breath, prayed and lift my leg to jump, suddenly someone yanked me behind from my hair.

I fell on the floor and screamed, it was liam, and saying that he was angry would be an understatement, he was furious

He pulled me from my hair and started dragging me out of the room, i screamed and thrashed around to keep his stupid fist out of my hair.

But he was too strong, he again took me to Jake's room and pushed me on the floor and he locked the door.

Before i could get up someone else pulled me from behind and it was jake.

His face as so close to mine "you just don't get something until it is forced right?" He whispered in my ear

Without thinking i slapped him across his face hard "and you don't get something inside your head until it is-" before i could finish, he slapped me across the face harder too hard.

And he and liam kept going on and on, punching, and kicking me in the stomach.

They did not stop not until i tasted blood in my mouth, everything became blurry and drak spots started to appear in my vision.

But before i could faint he stopped and i laid there without moving, i couldn't see shit!

"Now, tell me, will you disobey us?" He asked lifting my chin to look at him. Who the fuck he think he is?

"Yes you fu-" before i could complete he pulled me up from my arm and pushed me on the bed "say one more word and i will take you right here right now!" He yelled and i quickly became silent

"Eh, that's what i thought, good girl!, it's not like i will stop even if you shut that pretty mouth of yours" Jake said with an evil smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"But it will be better if you shut it and if you don't " Liam winked at the last word with a big smile, looking me up and down which let a shiver run down my spine.

i rolled my eyes "roll your eyes once more and i will give them a real reason to roll back" jake spoke what the fuck? All they talk about is this shit?

You read about this shit, dumbass!

They left but i just laid there, my mouth was burning i just couldn't take it anymore.

I will take any chance that will come my way and i will not hesitate!