19

Liam POV

My furious face wasn't just the only thing bella was trembling, looking at. Jake's face was much worse than mine as he had just recovered from a painful scenario......

Let's just rewind back to the beginning:-

I woke up to a banging on my door, I growled and got up from the bed shouting "who is it?" "fucking jake, now open the door before I shoot it down" he shouted back.

I walked towards him and opened the door and he flew inside like a mad man. "holy shit, wear pants bro, who sleeps naked!" he yelled making me realize, I walked to my closet and wearing a sweat pant. It's sunday, so not gonna do any work.

We have the whole day to spend with our baby

"why'd you come" I asked calmly. "It's literally 1 pm, so Theo has to pick up his daughter from school, so...yeah, he'd be gone, so we have to be with belly, can't have her running away again"

I nodded and we started walking to her bed.

It was unlocked, as it should be, walking in and sitting on the side of the bed. cause of the movement, she stirred a little in her sleep and eventually got up, rubbing her small eyes.

"good morning baby" Jake said reaching his hand to cup her face but she slapped it away "good the fuck morning, you ruined it by bringing your asses in my room" she snapped back, making me look at her in disbelief.

Jake grabbed her small hands in one tight grip "watch you language sweetheart, you forgot what you did yesterday?, want me to increase your punishment?, because I'll be glad to do it" he barked back.

She looked at him like she JUST knew what she did yesterday.

"exactly, now come, have breakfast" he took her hand, and we started walking downstairs "stop, I don't want to eat, I__umm I don't feel well" I just knew that she was lying.

she is a really bad liar.

we sat on the dining table, shortly after, the breakfast was served. putting her's on her plate and placing it infront of her. she leaned back on her chair and closing her eyes, fully ignoring the food Infront of her. I clicked my tongue "don't try to ignore the food, you have to eat it, so you'll he able to bear the punishment later"

But she ignores it like she is sleeping and no one is here. Jake grabbed her face, and she instantly opened her eyes "eat it, or I'll shove it down your throat" he said darkly "don't you get it, no fucking means no-" "and yes fucking means yes, yes you will eat this" Jake held a piece of bacon, and egg on a fork Infront of her mouth, trying to shove it in her mouth.

This'll not end well.

Bella POV

They don't get the simplest thing, having Jake grabbing my face and trying to shove food in my mouth. It was the last straw for me, and without thinking I grabbed the fork from him and sent it flying across the room, I got up, grabbed the plate of food Infront of me, and again sent it flying across the room, the shattering voice of the plate and the mess it created was the most satisfying thing I have ever done.

Only to look back at both furious faces looking straight at me. I took a step backwards before Jake stood up reaching his hand to grab mine but I had took off running to my room.

It didn't took long for them to catch up to me. Before I could close the door, a shoe stopped it, looking up to see jake, he pushed the door open and after they both have entered, they locked the door, making shiver run down my spine.