1.9 - some fucking common sense

Over the course of her time on bed rest, Yui had concluded that until she figures out her solution to her little issue, she was going to steer clear of Izuku. If there was one thing she didn't want, it was for Izuku to find out about her Hanahaki before she even had a plan to get out of this mess.

That was the worst case scenario.

No, not her literally dying, but Izuku finding out.

"Yui, how are you feeling?" Izuku asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I hope you're well enough to be here, All Might isn't going to go easy on us."

The three of them were in their exam arena, Bakugou swaggering ahead of them while she and Izuku trailed behind him.

How was she supposed to avoid Izuku when he was being so sweet to her?

"I'm fine," she didn't want to be so cold.

She couldn't really think about dying due to her self-destructive quirk at the moment, especially when her mind was consumed with the fact she was about to get beaten to a pulp by All Might.

She had to pass this exam. Her good grades were the only stable thing in her life right now.

Izuku blankly stared at her for a moment, watching as she walked ahead of them.

Sure, he hadn't talked to her in a while. Not because he didn't want to, but because he was so consumed with his internships and getting ready for their exams. Not to mention that Yui hadn't been accepting visitors during her weeks off, her mother had told him to leave countless times.

He knew everyone probably experienced a similar treatment when trying to visit her, but even now she was clearly avoiding him. However, during an exam was probably not the time to discuss such a topic in detail. They had to focus on not dying at the hands of All Might.

"Kaachan, Yui, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might and fighting against him is dangerous – I think it's a really bad idea, anyway–"

"Stop following me!" Bakugou growled, not even sparing Midoriy a glance.

Yui sighed as Midoriya continued to badger on about their plan of attack.

He hadn't quite gotten the memo like Yui had. It was every man for himself.

And Yui didn't need to hear what Bakugou had to say. With how predictably egotistic and prideful he was, she knew he was going to fight All Might head on.

Meanwhile, she was going to search for the exit. There was no way she was going to get smashed up by some stupid buff guy.

Of course, she was going to execute this plan without Midoriya who was trying to get the stubborn blond to go along with his plan.

"Why should we run away?" Bakugou's comment confirmed her thoughts. "It'll be better if we beat him up!"

Hell no, Yui was going to ditch them while she could.

She hung at the back of the group once Izuku and Bakugou began arguing, eyes darting around as she began to plan where to hide.

There was no way she was getting in between a Bakugou and Midoriya cat fight again.

As if awfully timed, a huge gust of wind came their way, an array of debris flying their way.

"Shit!" She swore, opening her palm and creating a large, dahlia flower that protected the three of them from the wind.