2.6 - i promise, you'll be okay

The six of them had been staking out the 'abandoned' building that Yaoyorozu's tracking device had led them to. They figured that loitering around for a bit could give them a better idea on whether anyone was coming in or out of the building, as well as give them time to figure out a plan.

They huddled together against a gap between the main hideout and the building beside it, sneaking through the back to find a way to infiltrate the building discreetly.

Yui was squeezed next to Todoroki and Izuku, Todoroki holding up the boy who was looking up at a window on the side of the hideout's building.

"Kirishima, do you see anything?" Izuku whispered to Kirishima who stood on Iida's shoulders.

Kirishima, using his expensive night vision binoculars, peered through the window for a moment before he made a noise of surprise. He nearly stumbled back, Iida tightening his grip on the boy's ankles.

"What's wrong? What can you see, Kirishima?" Todoroki hissed

"In... the back on the left... Midoriya, look in the back on the left!" Kirishima whispered in a panicked tone, handing the binoculars to Izuku.

He snatched the goggles from him, looking into the abandoned building.

Before Izuku could speak, Kirishima and Izuku both fell back as a loud explosion came from the building, loud sirens echoing from the front of the hideout.

"What's going on?!" Iida stammered, grabbing Kirishima to help him stand.

Yui tugged Izuku's shirt, the boy kneeling down to give her a leg up. Her and Kirishima peered over the wall, Yui's eyes widening as she peered down to see that the building had been broken into by the heroes.

"It's Mount Lady and Gang Orca!" Kirishima said in awe, Yui getting a grip on the wall.

"Best Jeanist is here too!" Yui exclaimed, looking down at Izuku whose eyes glowed in interest. "They've got everything under control."

"They also said that All Might is on his way too!" Kirishima added.

Kirishima and Yui were both lowered to the ground, the six of them huddling close.

"There's nothing left for us to do now," Iida said excitedly, knowing that meant they could probably go back home without causing any trouble.

"Since Mt Lady said all Might is there... Does that mean Kaachan is there too?" Izuku muttered to himself.

"If All Might is there, then there's even more reason to rest easy!" Yaoyorozu responded, her and the other boys turning to make their way out of the small alleyway.

Yui hung back though, exchanging a worried look with Izuku who seemed to be in deep thought. She just knew he was concerned about the Number One Hero. Even though she hated how much pressure Izuku was feeling, she too couldn't just 'rest easy' knowing that All Might was possibly at his weakest state.

Before Yui could even attempt to reassure Izuku, she and Izuku froze as they heard the heroes behind them panicking about some sort of mysterious League member that had emerged from the shadows.

Yui grabbed Todoroki's arm, stopping him from walking away. He fully yanked Kirishima back too, the group of them standing quietly.

From what they heard, Best Jeanist had been terribly hurt by the villain, a massive explosion shaking the insides of their skulls. Iida pushed them all against the wall, bracing for impact. Yui huddled into Izuku, trembling as the wall she'd been leaning against had been shattered behind her head.