3.2 - magnolia

Yui anxiously stood outside the arena where they'd just finished taking their exams.

She'd successfully obtained her licence, it was relatively breezy given that her new ultimate moves had been quite useful throughout the entire exam, especially during the main portion of the exam.

Yui had run into Uraraka many times, but hadn't found the opportunity to tell her about her and Izuku. The exam was as hard as they thought it was, so she ended up deciding to tell her after.

She impatiently waited around, watching as her classmates talked to students from other schools. Her focus was particularly on Shoto who was talking to the very loud student from Shiketsu who'd been riling up Todoroki throughout the entire exam. She was shocked that Todoroki and Bakugou – the two most talented classmates in 1A – hadn't gotten their licences in the end.

"Geez, can you stop tapping your foot?"

Bakugou stood beside her, vacantly watching Todoroki and Inasa talk in the distance.

Yui glanced at the boy, not too sure what terms they were on exactly after they last talked.

"Oh, sorry." She apologised, halting her anxious tapping. "You could've just walked somewhere else."

The blond scoffed, "and go near someone who'll show off their stupid licence to me?"

"You hate me though." She recalled, raising a brow. "Or, are you here to get some tips on rescue? It's funny how those zero points came to bite you back in the end."

He rolled his eyes, "I was wrong to assume you'd be less annoying than everyone else here."

She chuckled, grabbing his arm before he could leave.

"I'm just joking around, don't have a tantrum." Yui teased, the boy shaking off her grasp. "Learn to laugh at your mistakes, life is easier that way."

Bakugou slightly pouted, his arms crossed to his chest as he stared ahead.

For someone who claimed that he hated her, Bakugou sure didn't act like it.

Yui had a feeling that one very minuscule part of Bakugou didn't mind her presence – why else would he come over to her if he so-called 'despised her'?

Yui turned forwards again, slightly copying Bakugou by staring ahead. However, she soon realised he wasn't listening to Inasa and Todoroki's intense conversation, but looking past them where Uraraka and Izuku seemed to be in a heated conversation afar.

"Fuck," Yui whispered, Bakugou curiously looking down at her.

As if confirming her fears, Uraraka turned to her from afar, Yui catching a glimpse of the pearly tears that fell from her eyes before she rushed away from Izuku.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Yui rushed after her, "Ochaco!"

Izuku grabbed her by the strap of her bag as she ran off.

"Yui, Mr Aizawa is taking us back to school, are you going to chase after her?" He asked worriedly.

"Of course I am–"

"Hand me your stuff then."

Yui thought he was going to stop her, instead he grabbed her hero suit's case and her satchel, leaving her with her phone and wallet.

"She told me she liked her." Yui immediately filled in the gaps. "Go, make sure she's okay"

She nodded, quickly turning on her heel before sprinting after her friend.