Part two - plane

Ellas POV:

I lay still on the bed, curling my back into the wall behind me I go from watching the film on the tv and looking out of the plane window.

Vittoria is sat at the end of the bed with a pillow on her lap watching me, not obviously but just small, occasional glances to make sure I'm okay.

Lucianos sat across from me on the sofa- but not in the way of the tv, he's been on his phone mostly but I think he's just texting people as he hasn't really talked or moved since we first got on.

I have a couple things on me, there's some things going into my wrist and I have a couple things wrapping around my wrist too. Vittoria said they are to make sure my 'stats' and 'levels' keep stable so I just let them do whatever but they're a bit uncomfortable.

I can move a little too, only with a lot of pain. so right now I'm planning on staying how I am, my body hurts but I'm comfortable so I don't feel the need to move, the things around and going in and out of me seem secure and I have a view of the tv and outside the window.

An older film plays as I silently watch, I think it's called princess diaries, I don't know if I've seen it before but I can remember one of my friends mums watching these kinds of films a lot.

A sad thing is it's too quiet and I cant really hear it, I don't want to say anything because I don't know how they will react with me asking even more of them. I don't even know how I would ask them, also I really don't want to talk to them or anyone right now.

I'm trying to keep my thoughts busy but it's hard to not think about how much everything hurts. Most of my body like my legs, back, stomach, ribs and arms burn and almost explode in pain whenever I move,
Not to mention how I feel like I'm going to throw up. But frustratingly everything that's not burning with pain is numb- the bottom of my feet and toes, most of my fingers, weirdly the front half of my neck and my ears are all numb and tingly.

Suddenly a phone buzzes from across from me, looking up I see Luciano pick up his phone and hold it to his ear, going back to staring out the window I try listen to what he's saying.

"nickolas, ho detto tramite messaggio- che sta bene." (nickolas, ive said over text- shes okay.) Luciano says sighing heavily as I try listen to the muffled talking.

"posso solo inviarti la lista? non credo di poter nominare alcune delle ferite che ha .." (can i just send you the list? i don't think i can name some of the injuries she has..) he says as he walks over to the edge of the bed beside vittoria and looks over to me as I look away.

Making myself smaller in my blanket I look outside the window at the sunrise as he sighs again At whoever 'nickolas' is.

"bene per citarne alcuni perché sei così disperato di sapere ... la sua mano destra è rotta e ha gravi danni e probabilmente non funzionerà mai allo stesso modo, la maggior parte, se non tutte, le sue costole sono rotte. non so come si muova così liberamente ad essere onesto. il suo occhio sinistro era quasi tagliato, il dottore ha detto che c'è una probabile possibilità che non sarà più in grado di vedere fuori da esso-"

(well to name a few as you are so desperate to know.. her right hand is broken and has severe damage and will likely never function the same, most- if not all- of her ribs are broken. i dont know how shes moving so freely to be honest. her left eye was almost cut out, the doctor said there is a likely chance she wont be able to see out of it again.)

"-no non è tutto. mi hai appena tagliato fuori." (-no thats not all of it. you just cut me off.) he sighs as he stops to listen to the man on the other end.

"beh, sembra a posto come può essere. con quello che dice questo elenco prima di vederla sveglia non pensavo che sarebbe stata così mobile come lo è." (well she seems as okay as she can be. with what this lists says before i saw her awake i didn't think she would be as mobile as she is.)