Part ten - N.O. Spells NO.

Anthony's POV:

"Ella: I got the pictures of the dogs you wanted :)" -yesterday 13:06pm-

"Becky: ooh!! That's great honey ☺️ can I see?" -yesterday 13:12pm-

"Ella -4 images-
-yesterday 13:17-

"Becky: aww they're all so cute! You planning on doing anything today? Xx" -yesterday 13:20-

"Ella: not really"

"-Anthony would you mind passing me the salt?" Emily asks as I jump and look up to her, laughing at my small fright she motions to the salt next to me before I pass it over.

"You took some nice pictures of the dogs yesterday.?" I say to ella as she rests her head on my shoulder, nodding she tiredly sits up, "..what you thinking of doing today?" I ask and she only stays still as Emily places breakfast In front of me, Ella and dad and begins eating hers across from us.

"Maybe we can go back outside? It's supposed to be nice and sunny again today," she says taking a bite of her avocado sandwich thing before continuing, "this week is supposed to be the last bit of sun before it gets snowy."

"Yeah, maybe we can go see the garden?" I ask and Ella glances at me for shrugging. Hearing footsteps behind us me, Ella and dad turn round to see who it is- well me and dad do Ella tries before wincing and giving up.

Quickly looking to check if she's okay Charlie also reaches us with a small concerned smile, "you okay?" He asks and she nods while eating a small spoon of cereal, "okay. What are you lot planning to do today?" He asks the room as we all listen, "probably go outside and see the garden and all of the flowers before they all get snowed over, ..then we can watch a film?"

"Sounds amazing." Dad says eating his breakfast emotionless while charlie glances at him amused, "you seem happy." Charlie laughs softly,
"I'm always happy." Dad sighs and looks to Ella as she holds back a small giggle making him smile softly.

"And these are some more roses- just pink roses this time." Emily says as I carry Ella through Emily's flower garden, I only watch blankly with my brain only emitting white noise as Emily shows Ella each flower, it's name and why we have it.

Emily would've carried Ella but she had a hip surgery last year and doesn't want to drop Ella or something as she's worried she wouldn't be able to carry her- even tho Ella's basically as light as a feather. Dad carried her yesterday for the first time and said that I need to start making her eat more as he's worried about how light she is.

Probably the first time he's ever come to me worried about something.

-The thing that's annoying is that I am, I do airplanes and trains and other silly things to get her to eat at least a couple more bites of the food from the diet plan the lady gave to us, but she just throws it all up. Obviously it's not her fault and it's horrible to see her go though it almost multiple times a day and thankfully Charlie's been giving me some special fruit shake thing that I've been calling 'magic juice' so Ella won't faint or lack any nutritional thingys that she needs.

I just hope it tastes nice for her.

"Here's some carnations, these are my favourites!" Emily says clasping her hands together happily as Ella looks at the pink flowers, "pretty." My thoughts cut to silence as I quickly turn my head from staring blankly at the flowers to Ella's happy face looking at the pinks and purples.

"What was that honey?" Emily asks just as shocked as I am as Ella glances between us, blush growing on her cheeks as we stare at her amazed she quickly hides her face in my neck as Emily smiles widely at me, "she thinks they're pretty." She says to me smugly and walking further into the mass of colour and weirdly styled bushes.