Part eight - therapy

??? POV:

We all stop at the same red light, with my hands shaking against the wheel I try taking deep breaths to calm myself. Looking at the ring on my finger I smile softly as my heart rate falls to a normal beat.

The ring my love brought for me.

Although it has my sister's initials on it i know my love only did it to please her, and not only does it have her initials on it it also has his and my baby girls initials engraved onto it.

I haven't seen either of them since my loves family threw them away and into the streets but now I can see them again. Now I can be near them again.

They're in the car in front of me, I don't know who's driving and I don't care. All I care about is getting my family together again and if that's means killing then I won't hold back.

Ellas POV:

The car drives into an underground car park under the big skyscraper where dad says is nicks, apparently he owns a big business that he inherited from Stefano when he retired. Dad said they own basically all the businesses, shopping centres, restaurants and so on in America. The ones they don't own just aren't worth their time.

No wonder they own a house so big. Apparently all of my family who live in the big 'family house' and are over the age of 21 also have their own houses and apartments but choose to mainly live in the big house as it's easier to see everyone.

The driver pulls into an empty car park and pulls up to a parking space next to a fancy looking elevator lift entry way where three other expensive sports cars also sit.

"You okay?" Dad asks me placing his hand on my shaking ones as they nervously pick at each other. I only nod as the driver turns the car off and we sit silently. I know what's happening, dad went over it hundreds of times before we left this morning so my nerves won't be so bad but I don't think it's done much.

At least I know what to expect this time.

"You don't need to worry about meeting anyone you don't want to, today you're only meeting your therapist and Kevin," dad says motioning to the driver when he says his name, I nod again still without looking at dad as he undoes his and mine seat belts.

"This elevators really cool," he begins saying as he gets out the car and makes it to my side in barley a second, "it's only available for us to use, it only works if you have a key card," he says smiling and twirling a card effortlessly between his fingers, "it also goes the roof, but bucks boring and says no one's allowed up there," He says as he lifts me onto his hip and carry's me to the elevator door and swipes the metallic card.

With a beep the door immediately opens to a spacious elevator, it has a cool tile pattern on the floor with mirrors and windows on the walls and the roof is also glass, with everything matching and elegant. Dad carries me in and places me onto the floor with my back to his front, "press floor 75," he says wrapping his arms around my shoulders comfortingly as my still shaky hand presses one of the many many buttons.

The doors immediately close before we quickly start rising, "you ready?" Dad ask softly turning me to see out the glass wall opposite the silver elevator doors, before I can look at him to ask what he meant in greeted with a view of the city outside, from street level all the way up as we rise to the 75th floor.

The elevator dings and dad picks me up on his hip again before walking out into a hallway. Dads spoke about my therapist, Rebecca, earlier to try make me less nervous, he said she's very smart and highly qualified, she kind and very thoughtful. Basically all he said was positive things so hopefully she really is nice as I don't think I can handle someone being even a bit mean to me anytime soon.