21. Good news!

Hey peeps! Today is my dear brothers' birthday. So, this chapter is dedicated to my brother. I can't mention him because he is not on Wattpad.

Enough of my rambling.

Please enjoy reading.

*****************************************************************************************

Author

Chaitra is sitting in her room playing cards with her cousins and sister-in-law. Akash went to the hotel as there was some issue. He got stuck in traffic while returning.

"Don't you dare peep into my cards, you idiot!" Chitra yelled at Hithen who looked away after getting caught.

"Did they come?" Devansh asked Bindu who nodded yes. Chiatra looked at them for a brief moment before looking at her cards again. She is trying to divert her attention by dragging everyone to play cards.

"Devansh bhai! It's your turn." She said to which Devansh nodded and put down a card of 2 which Chaitra immediately picked and put down her pack.

"I won! I won! I won!" She said jumping up and down on the bed like a kid.

"Chaithu! You monkey! Get down!" Hithen shouted pulling her down. She scratched him with her nails leaving red marks.

"Rakshasi!" (Devil) He yelled getting up and was about to hold her hair but a warning made him stop midway.

"Hithen!" Akash said in a warning tone entering which made Hithen shiver and he sat back with a thud.

"She started it bava(maternal/paternal uncle/aunt's son)" said Hithen pointing his finger at Chaitra accusing her.

"I don't care! No one should hurt my Chinni!" He said caressing her hair. She threw her hand around his torso side hugging him and stuck her tongue at Hithen who looked away rolling his eyes.

"Did the reports come?" He asked Bindu who answer no.

"Maitri said she will text me the result as soon as it comes," Bindu said to which everyone nodded.

"I wish it's positive!" Chaitra said crossing her finger and closing her eyes. 

Bindu's phone pinged grabbing everyone's attention. She opened the message and turned to Akash with teary eyes. She nodded her head vertically. Akash lifted her off the ground and spinned her with teary eyes.

"I love you!" Both said at a time attaching their foreheads. Bindu took Akash's hand and placed it on her stomach. Akash bent down on his knees and kissed her stomach saying 'I love you.'

As soon as the news registered in Chaitra's mind she ran downstairs not caring about the people present in her house. Hithen and Devansh too moved out after congratulating the couple to give them some privacy.

Chaitra descended 3 floors not caring about the workers who are looking at her surprised. It's not new for them to see her running around but seeing her running around when her prospective groom's family is downstairs is making them wonder.

 It's not new for them to see her running around but seeing her running around when her prospective groom's family is downstairs is making them wonder