36. Hey Murari!

Daksh

Chaitra barged into her Maamus' cabin and started scolding him for neglecting his health. I looked at her reflection in the glass pendulum placed in front of me. I didn't turn back. Why? I simply wanted to see what she was going to do! I felt a little jealous when she kissed her nephew. She kisses flowers, her nephew, and even those books and chocolates!

She kisses you too! Stop whining! My brain mocked me.

Not every day! I retorted back.

Her expressions were priceless when she came to know it was me. Her eyes were wide open and she kept staring at me. She came back to her senses after her maamu spoke and then we all had our lunch with a lot of fun. She is definitely special to her Maamu too! The great businessman Rudra Prathap Rajvanshi gave in to her every demand and behaved like a loving father. Even her brothers are known as calculative, ruthless, and hardcore businessmen in the business world but for her, they are just her brothers. Brothers who love to tease her and fulfill her every tiny wish. These people are just like my family. Even I, my best friends, and our fathers are cold-hearted in business but when it comes to family we will completely change into sweethearts. Maybe that's the thing about family!

My chain of thoughts broke when Mr.Rajvanshi asked Chaitra if we could continue with our work. She gave a green signal but asked him to be home early. He agreed and we walked out after that. I winked at her before walking out and she turned into a cherry blushing.

"Why don't you come home with me?" Mr. Rajvanshi asked me after we were done discussing our deal.

"You can meet Chaithus' maami, naanu and naani. She will be happy to see you too. You can stay there tonight and we will sign the deal tomorrow." He suggested and I agreed after thinking for some time.

We got into his car and one of his security officers brought my car.

"She can be demanding at times but that's her love and care. Take care of her. She is very special to all of us." He said after some time smiling.

"She is very special to me too. And I will take care of her like she's my life which she is."  I replied and he smiled at me.

"She's the only daughter of three couples and the only sister to three brothers. Her sisters-in-law also treat her like their own sister as they both never had their own sisters. She is pampered a lot from day 1. That made her more mischievous yet very caring. She behaves like a child at times and demands her brothers to get her something or the other and them being them will oblige to everything. And it's never going to change. She will always remain our daughter. We are not going to give her away to you but you have to share her with us." He said and I smiled at him nodding. I can understand how much they love her. It was not surprising at all. If she can make all the youngsters of my family fight to meet her in a few days and make me, the heartless businessman fall for her deeper than the deepest of trenches then how much these people who saw her growing up will love her?

"I will be happy as long as she stays beside me. I will be more than happy to have her family's love and care along with hers. You people should also accept me as your family and son."  I replied and he nodded before saying

"The person who makes our daughter smile will obviously get all our love and blessings." He replied and the remaining raid home was silent. Soon we reached their palace and went in. 

Everyone was sitting in the living room and greeted us once they saw us walking in. I took blessings from the elders and sat beside Akash.

"Now only Hithus' partner is missing. Do you want us to find one for you?" Dadi teased him.

"Dadi! I am just 22 and started working last year only. I will not be marrying before I turn 26." He declared.

"Achha!" Chaitra asked nudging his shoulder.

"Ha! Aina ekkada undho naa taraka!" He sighed dreamily.

(I wonder where my star is!)

"Aha! Ekkada ekkada ekkada undho taraka!" Chaitra sang.

"Naalo ukkiri bikkiri asalu repe gopika!" Bindu bhabi continued.

"Lets' watch Murari!" Chaitra clapped getting excited.

"Yeah! I will get popcorn ready!" Ishika bhabi declared.

"I will get cool drinks!" Hithen announced.

"We will get the theatre room ready then," Akash said looking at Dev who nodded in affirmation.

"You guys have watched that movie at least some 50 times till now." Her maami exclaimed.

"But it feels good watching it every time badi maa!" Bindu said grinning like an excited kid.

"These kids!" She shook her head at them and walked away saying she would get dinner prepared.

"We will watch the movie after dinner then?" Akash asked looking at Bindu and she nodded in positive. 

"Join us?" Chaitra asked me and Hithen hooted at that. She glared at him and turned to me once he left.

"Okay. But I don't know the language." I said rubbing my nape. What will I do watching a movie when I don't know the language? 

"I'll be your personal translator and that Hithu monkey will be doing commentary anyway!" She said and we both went away to freshen up after I agreed. I am not a great fan of movies but if it can help us spend some time together then why not?

We all had our dinner and settled down in the theatre room. Chaitra sat in between me and Hithen with Vivaan on her lap while Akash, Bindu, and Dev, Ishika took the other couches with their partners. Vihaan this boy is getting all the attention of my Chithra and I am not liking it a bit. Morning he got kisses and now he is sitting in her lap!

The first song of the movie was what these people sang a while ago. The movie proceeded with the hero teasing the heroine at first as she got scared when she saw a snake. He blackmails her into doing some household chores and then there is a puja where some song is played with them dancing. He hugged her tight before leaving for his own place after having a fight with someone in her family. Then he brings her to his home and makes everyone to agree for their marriage but due to some curse, his grandmother doesn't agree to the marriage as he would be dying. But the curse dissolves later with the old lady drowning herself and they get married. But the song on marriage was very well done and gave a brief insight into Telugu marriage.

"Will we be following all those rituals in our marriage?" I asked Chaitra. She blushed before replying.

"Most of them and there are many other rituals which will be followed depending on the place and the gotra of the bride and groom. You are going to enjoy our wedding for sure!" She assured me and I looked around and then kissed her on the cheek when I made sure no one was looking at us. Vivaan was fast asleep snuggling into her chest.

"But you have to be ready to bathe at least 5 times on our wedding day!" She said after composing herself after my sudden kissing. Her cheeks turned red cherry red due to blushing. How I wish to bite them!

"I can even stay in water for a whole day if I get to marry you!" I teased her and she hit my chest lightly before kissing on my cheek and sat straight as if she didn't just make my heart skip a few beats.

We turned off the screen after that and went to our respective rooms after wishing each other good night.