65. I didn't want to...

Daksh

After a short nap in the evening, we all had our dinner and moved to our respective rooms. Around 10, there was a knock on my door and when I opened the door, Jaan was standing there fidgeting with her fingers.

"Jaan," I ask surprised and she looks up at me with her long lashes lifting slowly revealing her beautiful eyes. I can see my entire universe in those eyes. 

"Will you come out with me? I know you must be tired and I should have asked you beforehand but I didn't know we would be visiting those many places today and now I don't want to cancel anything, I mean we will cancel if you are tired.." she continued to rant until I placed a finger on her lips. Her eyes widened in shock, and she blinked twice looking at me.

"Breathe," I whispered and she took a few breaths still in a daze. 

"I will go with you, Jaan. Don't stress those pretty lips of yours," I rubbed her lips with my thumb as I cupped her cheek with my palm. She shuddered when my finger traced her lips and her tongue came out and licked those dry lips making me look down at her lips as I licked my own lips in anticipation. 

As I moved closer, decreasing the painful distance between us, she started taking backward steps until she was pressed to the wall, caging herself between me and the wall. Her chest started moving up and down making goosebumps erupt on my skin. I closed my eyes and I could feel her breaths as I moved further close and when our lips were about to touch, I felt a cold palm against my lips making me open my eyes.

"Not now," She giggled pushing me away lightly. I couldn't help the smile formed on my lips seeing her. I kissed her cheek and nodded at her. She held my hand and rushed us out where there was a car parked. 

"I am driving," she announced getting into the driver's seat before I could react. I settled in the passenger's seat and fastened my seat belt. She gave me a chocolate making me raise my brow in amusement. She's definitely planning something, isn't she?

"I figured it's your favorite," She shrugged nonchalantly and urged me to have my chocolate. I tore the cover and fed her the first bite and had my chocolate feeding her occasionally. Meanwhile, she turned on the music and started singing along making me smile. She then urged me to sing along and we both sang the songs until she parked the car and that's when the realization stuck me.

"You did it deliberately, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at her who gave me an innocent look as if she didn't do anything.

"You gave me chocolate, you made me sing songs with you so I won't ask where we were going, right?" I narrowed my eyes again and she grinned nodding her head sheepishly as she realized I caught her act.

"Now that we are here, please don't ask where we are for 5 more minutes, please..." She pleaded with her puppy eyes and a cute pout and I nodded at her smiling. She squealed in delight and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before dashing out of the car and pulling me along. 

She jumped a little trying to close my eyes but her hands slid down as soon as her feet touched the ground. I bent a little making it easy for my Jaan to close my eyes as she wanted. She then guided me somewhere and then she instructed me to walk carefully on what seemed like a bridge and then I was instructed to step into a boat maybe.  

"What are you planning, Jaan?" I asked once we were inside the boat and were standing in it. 

"Don't speak Aksh. I know you have figured out half of my surprise. So, let the remaining half remain a surprise for now. Don't open your eyes," She huffed cutely making me chuckle at her cuteness. She made me sit and took a seat beside me after which the boat started moving while Chaitra sat hugging my bicep with her head resting on my shoulder her one hand still closing my eyes. Even though I could see everything from between her fingers I decided to let my Jaan have it her way and closed my eyes again.