New Book Announcement!

"What happened Prisha? Why did you call me here at this time? Is everything alright?" I asked getting closer to her. She doesn't call me at odd hours like this.

"I... I..." She started stuttering. Is she fine? What happened to her?

"Are you alright Prisha?" I asked walking further close to her. My heart is beating aggressively thinking of the worst possibility. Her being alone in the house is not helping either.

"I love you!" She announced.

My world stopped right there. She can't love me! She should not! My life is so uncertain being a cop. I don't want her to fall for me whose life is in danger every second. I don't want her to live like a lifeless corp if something happens to me.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I love you!" I said the three magical words to him finally! I have fallen for him. I don't know when but I surely know that he is the one for me.

"But I don't! Don't bring up this topic again!" He replied not even sparing a glance towards me.

He doesn't love me? Did I misunderstand his care and concern towards his mother's friend's daughter as love? But I saw it in his eyes. Did I just assume things?

Why is my heart paining this much? Why does it feel like somebody is choking me?

I couldn't stand there anymore. I ran out leaving him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Aditya, Please understand! You can't just barge in! There are attackers inside and people are kept hostage! We need backup!" Nihal tried pulling me back.

"But she is in there! And I don't give a damn about anything else! I want to save her, even if it means losing my own life!" I roared wiggling out of his grip. But 4 other officers came and held me tight.

"Think like the Aditya she adores Adi! You have to keep your calm to save her! And you know that she can't live without you! So, think Adi! Think like her Adi! Think like DCP Aditya Birla!" Nihal advised placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I will set the entire world on fire if something happens to her! She is my life! I can't live without her!"

I am coming Prisha!

_____________________________________________________________________________

DCP Aditya Birla is a name respected by the entire department and sends shivers down the spines of criminals. He is intelligent, smart, quick-witted, responsible, and dangerous. He is also breathtakingly handsome along with all these. He cares for his family and loves his brother's daughter Pihu to the core. He is a loving son to his family but a monster to the criminals.

Dr. Prisha Mehra. Daughter of Anand Mehra and sister of Advith Mehra. A calm, passionate, loving, and caring doctor. She is best in her profession and pure at her soul. She loves to take away people's pain and always tries to bring a smile to their lips. She is the apple of everyone's eye in her family.

________________________________________________________________________________

Aditya's insecurities and Prisha's undying love for him! Which will win?

Will Aditya be free from his fears and accept his love for Prisha?

How will he solve a mysterious case which took the lives of many?

Will he be able to catch the culprit?

Find out in my new book Gun and My Girl!