79. Father's advice

Chaitra

After getting glares and a little lecture from my mother I came back to my room. But where did my husband go? I didn't see him from the time I woke up. 

"Thinking about me, Jaan?" I heard his voice as his hands sneaked around my waist pulling me onto him. He rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Where did you go leaving me alone in the morning?" I whined slightly at which he chuckled gently tucking a hair strand behind my ear. 

"Where will I go leaving my Jaan, Kitten? I went to talk to your father and assure him about his doll's well-being. Then I went out to get your favorite flowers for you. Happy one-day anniversary, baby," He wished forwarding a beautiful red rose towards me.

"One-day anniversary?" I frowned looking at him. 

"Hmm, four-day anniversary too! We will celebrate both our wedding days every year," He rubbed his nose on my cheek making me blush. From where does this man get all these ideas?

"Happy anniversary, Husband," I turned around and placed a strong kiss on his chest.

"You are making my body jealous of my clothes, Jaan," He uttered in a teasing tone.

"And why is that?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck and standing on my toes, making eye contact with him, bending him a little.

"Your lips are touching my clothes instead of me. I will gladly take the clothes off if you want to kiss my chest," His words made me gasp with wide eyes and I hit his chest at which he laughed heartily.

"What? You can kiss my lips if you don't want me to take them off," He pulled me up with his one hand around my waist balancing my weight as my feet left the ground. 

"Ab itna pass ho tho ek kiss de hi do biwi," He husked near my lips with his breath fanning my face making my heart rate increase. 

(Now that you are this close, give me one kiss too)

"Close your eyes," I uttered shyly, he gave me an amused look but followed my request nevertheless, and closed his eyes.

I filled the little gap between us with thunderous heartbeats and placed my lips at the corner of his lips. He smiled with closed eyes and held the nape of my neck with his other hand, angling my face properly deepening the kiss. Our lips molded in perfect symphony as we sucked each other lips with gentle tugs and strokes not involving our tongues, just enjoying the feeling of our lips dancing on each other. 

A sudden knock on the door alerted my senses and I forcefully broke the kiss at which he made a whining face. 

"Chaithu..." I heard Vadina's voice from the outside of the door. 

"Ha vadina," I replied and pecked my whining husband to which he gave me a puppy-eyed look making me chuckle at his antics. 

"Get ready fast ra. Athyya is asking for you both," She said and I was pulled into another kiss as soon as I replied with an okay. He kissed me until my lips became swollen and left me with a long smooch.

"Go take a shower. I will arrange the bed by then," He gently pushed me. That was when I noticed the condition of our room. It looked like it was hit by a Tornado but yeah I was having a world war with my brothers a while back so it's not that surprising. 

"You are the best," I pecked his cheek and ran into the bathroom. I could hear his light chuckle as I ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took a bath and changed into a saree as Atha and Mama organized a puja for a happy life for both of us which will take place in a while and my Vidai will be done in the evening.