Heat at the Boutique

As Nicole opens the shop she starts off with greeting the customers.
While Nico and some of the staff members are in a meeting preparing for the day.
Nicole looks up, into the deepest blue eyes she has ever seen and stumbles to get her words out.

"Good morning Miss" she hears the voice of an angel , her heart beating faster and faster.

"That will be MRS" Nico's voice echoes in her head.

Nicole snaps back to reality stretches out her hand and replies:

"Good morning I'm Mrs Nicole Lewis and this is my husband Mr Nico Lewis."

"I'm Henrico Mavis from the Sun Times, I'm here for the renewal of Boutique hubS and herS advertising contract." He replies

Nico excuses himself and Nicole and Henrico walks to Nicoles office in the back of the shop.

"Would you like anything to drink Mr Mavis?" Nicole asks while walking to her desk

"Yes, tea would be nice, 2 sugars and milk please Mrs Lewis."

Nicole picks up her phone and orders someone on the other side of the line to bring tea and coffee.

"Well back to business Mr Lewis, do you have a new updated contract for us?" Nicole ask looking at Mr Lewis with hungry eyes.

"Unfortunately Mrs Lewis we won't be able to renew your contract as we are a 5 Star rating only magazine and your store only have a 3 star rating, we will be able to help you reach a 5 star rating, that is why I came to see you." Mr Mavis replies.

Mrs Lewis gets up from her chair and walks towards Mr Mavis staring at his deep blue eyes undressing him with her eyes.

Mr Mavis keeps his eyes on her as she gets closer, admiring her long brown legs in that short black skirt and her cleavage in that suit jacket screaming to be grabbed.

Mrs Lewis sits on the table infront of Mr Mavis, lifting her one leg open and placing it on the chair arm next to Mr Mavis, giving him a clear view of what's under her short black skirt.

Mr Mavis moves his hand towards her Mrs Lewis upper thigh and pulls his chair closer, Nicole bends forward making sure she flaunts her perfect cleavage right in Mr Mavis face and whispers in his hear:
"Let's put business aside, I'm hungry and don't want to wait till tonight"
He grabs her closer putting his face in the middle of her 2 perfect boobs and leaves her with small wet kisses on her breasts.....

The office door opens , both look to the door.

"Veronica have you heard of knocking?" Mrs Lewis ask as Veronica stands by the door with a tray of coffee and tea.

Mrs Lewis takes the tray from Veronica and place it on her office table. Veronica locks the door and Mrs Lewis walks towards Veronica.

Mrs Lewis presses Veronica against the wall and start with a kiss in the neck.
She rips open the top holding Veronica's breasts intact and grabs her breasts with passion.
Mrs Lewis leave Veronica with a moan, she slowly kisses her starting from her breasts down on her perfect belly, while rubbing her wet pussy leaving Mr Mavis speechless and very hard while watching.
Veronica pulls Mrs Lewis to the couch nearby and force her to lay on the couch while she kiss her body soft and slow, Veronica gets on top of Mrs Lewis, their bodies fitting perfectly together, she spread open her legs and kiss her from the breast down to her smooth , shaved pussy, leaving her moaning, Veronica's tongue licking Nicole so hard making her moan louder, Mr Mavis gets up and closer to where the 2 most perfect bodies lay on the couch, Nicole pulls him closer to her as he looks down to her he places his hands on her breasts, Veronica gets up and start kissing Mr Mavis while Nicole undresses him, touching his huge hard dick, she goes down on her knees and put that perfect dick in her mouth, while Veronica's kisses him all the way down, she goes on her knees and meets Nicole's face and kiss her and both start sucking Mr Mavis big dick while touching each other.
Mr Mavis pulls away and take Nicole and Veronica's hands and lead them to get up, when Nicole's face reached his he led her to lay on the couch while Veronica kisses Nicole and Mr Mavis is touching Veronica all over, he puts his dick in Nicole and makes her scream, Veronica gets up and sits on Nicole's face allowing her to have full access to her pussy while she leans to allow Mr Mavis to bite her perfect shaped boobies.

The heat is on, the 3 of them sweat all over, Mr Mavis moves his dick in and out of Nicoles pussy, just before he cums he pulls out his dick and goes down kissing Nicoles wet pussy and starts fingering her while Veronica sucks his hard dick, Veronica gets on top of Nicole, spread her legs open and put her pussy of Nicole's pussy, Veronica moves slowly in a circular motion and makes Nicole cum all over the couch.

Mr Mavis turns Veronica and put his dick in her dripping wet pussy from behind, allowing her to still have access to Nicole's body, he fucks her hard and pulls her hair to the back, Nicole moves and turns her body so her face is under Veronica's pussy and Mr Mavis dick, having a clear picture of them fucking, Nicole starts sucking Veronica's clit while scratching Mr Mavis's balls, making him fuck Veronica harder, Veronica burry her face between Nicoles legs grabbing her ass while giving her the best action, Veronica is about to cum, Mr Mavis fucks her harder, she cums all over Nicoles face and on Mr Mavis dick, Mr Mavis push her away and cums all over Nicoles breasts while Nicole is sucking his balls and Veronica is sucking Nicoles clit and fingering her pussy hard, Mr Mavis goes on his knees and start biting Nicoles breast gently, Nicole grabs Veronica pulling her as she is about to cum, Mr Mavis puts his perfect lips on her pussy allowing her cum to shoot into his mouth, he swallows it and whispers "The taste of an angel".

The 3 of them gets up and start searching for their clothing around the office.

They get dressed. And continue back to the meeting.

(To be continued)