Blues

Nico grabs her around her waist and kisses her, lifts her onto the kitchen table and unbuckle his belt.
Nico insert his penis into Sally's pussy, he moves in and out fast, Nico loves how Sally's screams while he moves his penis rough in her.
She cums, her cum drips down his balls, Nico cums.
Nico kisses Sally and they both take a shower.

Sally: "Oh crap I forgot my phone in the loft"

Nico: "Me too, Nicole must have them, We will replace them first thing tomorrow morning, don't stress babygirl"

Sally: "Fine"

Nico: "Tonight I'll be taking my Queen out for dinner it's our first dinner being married"

Sally: "It is yes, I can't wait."

They shower and get ready to have dinner.
They go to the most expensive restuarants in the city. Then enjoy dinner and talk for hours over a few bottles of wine. They head back to the hotel.

They are both a little drunk and giggles all the way home.

They arrive at home...

Nico: "It's 3:40 already. I had the best night in my life"

Sally: "I had the amazing dinner Mr Lewis, Thank you"

Nico: "I want nothing more in life than to see you happy Naughty Mrs Sally Lewis"

Sally: "Your all I need"

Sally giggles and start kissing Nico, Nico slips away to the shower. Sally watches Nico as he dissapear to the bathroom.
She undresses and dress herself into aa red silk dress and wait on the bed.
She falls off to sleep while waiting to surprise Nico.
Nico gets out of the shower and wraps the towel around him, showing his perfecly tanned torso and walks to the bedroom.

Nico: "Baby girl, would you ....."

He notice Sally is fast asleep and stops talking.
He gets in bed and next to her, cover them and kiss her on the forehead.

Back at home Nicole wakes up from her nap.
Jasmine heat up the chicken soup and let Nicole and Victoria know that the table is set.

Nicole: "Gosh, what is the time?"

Jasmine: "19:21, Victoria is here too she is in the spare room taking a shower."

Nicole: "Thank you Jasmine"

Nicole gets up and goes to the dinning room, She faints.

Jasmine: "Victoria, HELP!"

Victoria hear Jasmine's scream for help and run to the dinning room, she sees Nicole laying on the floor then picks her up and instruct Jasmine to get the driver to come. They rush Nicole to the hospital. As they inter the E.R the staff take Nicole away into a room, Victoria wait in the waiting room accross and Jasmine goes home.

Some time later....

The doctor walk into the waiting room.

Dr: "Family to Mrs Nicole Lewis"

Victoria get up

Victoria: "Here doctor, Is she fine? What happened?"

Dr: "Relax, Mrs Lewis is fine and will be fine, she is 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant the vommiting, nausua and fainting was caused by pregnacy."

Victoria: "Pregnant? Are you sure?"

Dr: "We had blood tests done to confirm the pregnancy, you can go and see her, she needs alot of rest and have to stay hidrated"

Victoria: "Thank you doctor"

Victoria rushes to Nicole's room.

Victoria: "How are you feeling?"

Nicole: "I'm feeling great, what did the dr say?"

Victoria: "Dr never spoke to you yet?"

Nicole: "No,why?"

Victoria: "Dr says your pregnant 3 weeks and 5 days"

Nicole: "Wait, what? Is he sure?"

Victoria: "Yes, he had blood tests done to confirm it"

Nicole looks very dissapointed.

Victoria: "We will figure it out, but for now you need to rest"

The Dr allows Victoria to stay with Nicole for a few hours.
He comes back and ask Victoria to leave and come back the next day.

Victoria goes back to the Mansion.
Jasmine opens the door and let her in.

Jasmine: "Where is Nicole?"

Victoria: "Still at the hospital, she is fine and will be released tomorrow"

Jasmine: "Thank God I prayed hard for Mrs Lewis"

Victoria: "Me too, Im happy she is safe"

Jasmine: "Maria is here, Mrs Lewis said she is moving in, she will be staying on the 3rd floor"

Victoria walk to the lounge and pour herself a glass of wine and sit and the couch accross from Maria.

Victoria: "So I heard your moving into the mansion"

Maria: "Yes"

Victoria: "Keep my glass full and you should be fine"

Maria: "Yes mam"

Victoria finishes 3 bottles of wine by herself. She speaks to Maria and the 2 of them enjoy each others company.

Maria: "So are you gay or biosexual?"

Victoria: "Biosexual, but I like woman more than men"

Maria start flirting with Victoria

Maria: "Have you ever had an orgasm on the 3rd floor?"

Victoria: "No, I've never been on the 3rd floor, that's for the 3rd wife"

Maria: "Haha or for me, Come with me"

She takes Victoria by the hand and pulls her up from the couch.
They walk to the elevator and goes up to the 3rd floor.

Victoria: "It's beatifull up here"

Maria: "And you will have your orgasm on the 3rd floor for the first time"

Maria says flirting and unzips her dress and let it fall to the floor.