Tough love

Nicole: "It's officially our first night together after the wedding alone.

Sally: "It is and I have some kinda butterflies in my tummy.

Nicole turn on her side and places her hand around Sally's hips. Sally turn around facing Nicole. They stare into each others eyes for some time. Their eyes are hooked in a magical attraction for a few seconds before Nicole grab Sally and pull her closer.
She pushes her body on top of Sally's and kiss her. Nicole takes Sally's night dress off. Sally help Nicole undress too.

Sally: "For the first time in my life I have butterflies."

Nicole: "Me too"

Nicole grabs Sally by her neck, lean forward and kisses Sally. Their lips fit together like a sexy puzzle. Sally feels how her heart beat outside of her chest.

"I've never felt like this before, my body turned into jelly the moment Nicole laid her hands on me"

Sally think..

Nicole kisses Sally softly. Pulls her lips from Sally's and lick Sally's lips, tracing her lips.
Her hand wanders to Sally's pussy. She licks Sally's lips and then suck on her top lip pulling on it slowly. Lick her slowly down to her neck leaving small kisses all over down to her breasts, suck on her nipples and finger her faster.
She kisses her all the way over her belly down till she reaches her pussy. She places her mouth over Sally's pussy. Nicole sucks on her clit, finger her roughly and feel how Sally gets weeter every second. Nicole goes down and sits on her knees she lifts Sally ass and moves her ass onto her inner tighs.
Nicole lifts her ass and goes forward so she can have Sally's pussy in her mouth. She start licking her clit directlya bit fast, her tongue ring hit a spot. Nicole feel how much Sally enjoys it with her dripping wet pussy. Sally grabs Nicole's head and pushes it slowly harder on her pussy to give it more tention. Nicole fingers her faster she sucks on her clit. Sally wrap her head around Nicole's neck and moves her hips from side to side.
Nicole suck on Sally's pussy intensively. 

Sally screams and move her hips faster to the sides. As Nicole pulls her lips back Sally orgasms into Nicoles mouth. Nicole uses her warm cum to kiss her clit, Sally is shaking the way she orgasms. Nicole drains every last bit of cum from Sally's body by sucking her clit.

Nico sat in his office listening to what is happening in Nicole's room and want to join in so badly but they don't want him anymore.

Nico head to the club. Meets up with Candy. He takes Candy straight to the office.
He lock the door and moves her g-string a side. He turns her around and enter his penis. He fucks her harder and harder. He presses her against the big window where he watches the club from. Her breast squeezing against the window. Some people that notice the free porn show watches. Some even takes photos and videos.

He cums and takes out his penis hand her 50 Dollars and tell her to get dressed and get out of his office. She takes an shower and go back down stairs.

Nico head home to find Nicole and Sally is gone.
He wake Maria to find out if she know where they went. No one knows.
Nico take out his phone and see 17 missed calls from Sally. He start panicking.

He phones her back but get no answer.

He phones the Doctor but the doctor is out on holiday.

He drives hospital to hospital in search of Sally and Nicole. Finally his phone rings. The first hospital he went passed phoned him.

They found Sally and Nicole Lewis.
They are at a clinic near the house. Nico drives as fast as he can and reach the clinic.
He rushes in and Sally see him and run toward him. She is crying endlessly and grabs Nico she holds him tight not getting a word out.

Nico: "Calm down honey, tell me what happened?"

Sally: "It's Nicole"

The dr walk in.

Dr: " Mrs Lewis?"

Sally: "Here, this is our husband. Mr Lewis"

Dr: "I'm sorry to say but Nicole lost the baby due to high levels of stress"

Sally start crying more

Nico: "Can I see her?"

Dr: "Yes you can go see her"

They enter the room Nicole stares out the window.
Sally run and hold her.

Sally: "I'm so sorry honey, I'm sorry"

Nico reaches for Nicole she pushes him away and scream at him.
She hits him.

Nicole: "Where were you when I needed you? Where were you when your baby needed you? Out screwing around! And you want to come here with your sorry ass! Worthless piece of shit!!!"

Sally: "I think it's better you leave Nico please"

Nico: "Come home with me and rest you can come back in a bit"

Sally: "I actually want to be here with Nicole, I want to support her and love her, all the things you promised us and never kept to."

Nico leaves and Victoria comes running inside.

Victoria: "Babe are you ok?"

Nicole: "You dissapear and come back like nothing happened"

Victoria: "Stop and please listen, I left cause I'm pregnant Nicole. It is Nico's child I left cause a monster does not deserve a angel child and Im sorry you lost your baby"

Sally and Nicole look at Victoria shocked the room is quiet for some time.