Many moons

A couple of month passed.
Sally and Nicole grew so much love for each other. Maria gave birth to a girl and Victoria had a girl she gave the baby up for adoption and Nicole adopted her. Sally is pregnant with 2 boys.
Nico married Maria and Nicole and Sally hate that.

Nicole and Sally moves into the second floor and Nico on the first floor. Maria and her daughter stays on the 3rd floor.

The 3 ladies does not get along. Meanwhile Nicole and Sally worked on a plan for months to get Nico out of their relationship. Nico have sex with Maria, Nicole and Sally but Sally and Nicole only want to have sex with each other and with Sally on the verge of popping and giving birth to Nico's only 2 sons Nico has a hold on Sally and does not want a divorce.

Nicole named her daughter Luna and Maria named her daughter Devora.
Nico want to name the boys Oliver and Benjamin but instead Sally and Nicole decides on Liam and Hudson.
Nicole, Nico and Sally shares custody over Luna. Victoria fled the country and has no contact with Luna whatso ever.

..........
Back in business

"Baby don't stop"

Nicole says while Sally sucks on her pussy.

Sally: "Go see to Luna first I'll be waiting right here till you get back"

Nicole: "Argggh no! The joy of motherhood"

Nicole goes to Luna's room. Nico is in the room he picked Luna up and is busy feeding her.

Nico: "It is okay my baby get some rest I've got her"

Nicole: "Are you sure my love?"

Nico: "Yes baby"

Nicole kiss Nico and walk out. When she get in the hallway she run to her room fast.

Nicole: "Babe I'm back"

Sally: "The mommy look fit you damn sexy"

Sally pushes Nicole on the bed and kiss her. With her over sized tummy it is hard to put her clit against Nicole's she is scared she will hurt the babies.
Nicole pushes Sally on the bed and get on top. She kisses Sally's body and lick her down over her tummy right till her tongue meet her clit. She places her lips aroundSally's clit and suck on it. Sally start moaning louder and louder her pussy is soaking wet she is dripping into Nicole's mouth. Nicole sit on her knees and put her clit on Sally's she moves to the sides slowly. When she reaches the spot she moves up and down fast. She lean forward so she can suck on Sally's nipples. Nicole loves that fresh milk all in her mouth. Nicole is about to cum and move slower to avoid cumming before Sally. Sally moves her hips from side to side their clits touching each other. Sally move faster and so does Nicole. Sally start squirting and Nicole moves faster knowing Sally will explode any second.
Sally and Nicole both come.

Nicole: "Thank you baby your the best"

Sally: "I love you baby"

Nicole: "I love you Sally"

Nicole head out for her daily work out and heat to the massage room.
She takes a shower and dress herself into short tights and a crop top.

She start with her yoga and Nico walk pass on his way to his office.
He couldnt help himself but look at Nicole again.

Nicole's bending forward. Her round ass stands out and turn Nico on.  He walk into the room closes the door and whistle softly.

Nicole stays in position and Nico go stand behind her. He grabs her hips and pull her closer to his penis.
He put his penis against her ass and rub it. Nico feel how his penis is growing against her ass. Nico pull away and unbuckle his belt. Nicole pulls down her thigts and stay in bending position.

Nico takes out his errected penis and insert it into Nicole's pussy. He holds her by her hips. He moves his penis in and out of Nicole's pussy. Her pussy is wet. Nicole moans. Nico moves faster and faster Nico takes his penis out and put his fingers in her pussy. He then rub the wetness around her anus. He insert his finger in her ass and put his penis back in her pussy. He move his fingers in and out slowly and his penis in her pussy fast. She start squirting. Nico does not stop. The more Nico is moving the more Nicole is squirting. Nico takes out his penis from her pussy and lay her on the table. He insert his penis into her anus and plays with her clit as he moves faster and faster in her ass. Nico cum in her ass and then insert his penis in her pussy. Nicole is squirting all over leaving everything wet.
Nico moves in her pussy and she cums all over. Nico take out his penis and masterbate till he cums all over her pussy. For final satisfaction he put his penis between Nicole's pussy lips and stroke it a few times. Nicole sit up and faces Nico. She puts her arms around him and kisses him.

Nicole enjoys feeling loved by her husband again.

Nico: "Amazing as always"

Nicole: "Yes it was unexpected but yet great"

Nico laughs and kisses her on her forehead.

Sally decides not to spend the night with Nico.