The begining or end?

1 Week later

Funeral of Nicole and Luna

Nico: "Baby girl are you ready to leave?"

Sally: "Almost done, are the children ready?"

Nico: "Yes Remona already left with your parents and the children babygirl"

A few minutes later Sally walk down the stairs and Nico awaits her.

They leave for the funeral.

Nico: "Babygirl I know this is a very difficult day for you please be strong I will be there every step of the way"

Sally: "It will be difficult for you too love, she was your wife too Luna was your daughter too and even though you'll did not share blood you'll shared a bond"

The tears start rolling down Nico's cheeks Sally grabs him and hold him tight.

Driver: "We have arrived mr and mrs Lewis"

Nico get out and hold his arm out to Sally she grabs him and the children see them and run towards them.

Sally bend down and hug them.

Sally: "Jasmine please ask the sitters to take the kids home this is very dramatic for them"

Jasmine: "Will do mrs Lewis"

Nico eskorts the kids to the car and join Sally.

After the funeral everyone get together at church but Sally and Remona goes home.

Sally is feeling mixed emotions and is not sure if she is angry at Nicole for getting their daughter killed or getting herself killed and leaving her.

Sally goes to bed and cries herself to sleep.

Sally wakes up and notice the house is very quiet. She checks the children's room and see it's empty.

She goes down to the bar and see Jasmine.

Sally: "Jasmine, where is everyone?"

Jasmine: "Mr Lewis took them out for dinner"

Sally: "Okay thank you, I'm going to take a shower"

Sally goes upstairs and run the shower, when she turns around she sees Nico.

Sally: "I thought you'll went out to dinner"

Nico: "No I sent the family out for dinner with 4 gaurds so they are safe"

Sally: "Oh sorry I was so tired I fell of to sleep, I was thinking to send my parents home with the sitters 2 gaurds and the children till we have a new place I don't like them staying at the club and business must return back to normal"

Nico: "Whatever you decide we will discuss it with them tomorrow"

Sally undresses herself and Nico stands behind her helping her unzip her dress. He kisses her neck and gently strokes his fingers accross her back leaving her to gasp.
She turns around and kiss him. He picks her up and kiss her neck and while taking out her bra, Sally's nipples is perky and Nico can't resist it and start licking around her nipples before bitting on it softly. He loosens his belt and trousers while being hard as hell.

Nico sucks on Sally's nipples softly and pulls away with tenstion on her nipples while inserting his dick into her wet pussy. She gasps when his dick head enters her pussy. She starts kissing him as he grabs her ass to move her up and down on his fully errected penis.

He moves it in and out slowly leaving Sally with loud moans.
Nico carry Sally to the dinning room without taking out his penis. He pushes everything off and put Sally on the tablehe fucks her hard and deep. Nico grabs Sally's perky breasts and fuck her harder.

She screams and Nico pulls out his penis and cums all over her pussy. He insert his penis again and fuck her harder. He moves his penis in and out faster and faster and feel she is about to cum all over. Sally cums and Nico cums with Sally.

Nico pick her up without taking out his penis and carry her back to the room. He carry her straight into the bathroom and then into the running shower. He does not take his penis out and move her in and out slowly. Until he cums again. Nico presses her against the wall in the shower and make her cum again.

He gently lifts her off his penis and leave her breathless in the shower.

Nico: "Babygirl, I have to go check on the family, shower and relax we will see you in a bit"

Sally: "Fine love, be safe"

Sally takes a long shower and get dressed. She goes to the children's room and get their payamas ready for bed time. She then goes downstairs and ask Jasmine for a cup of tea and help prepare the children's milk and tea for the night.

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis, would you like to eat something? You have not eaten for 2 days now"

Sally: "Jasmine did you have dinner already?"

Jasmine: "No mrs Lewis, I have dinner when I go to my room at night"

Sally: "Not tonight, go get out of your work clothes I'm taking you out for dinner"

Sally phones Nico and tell him she is taking out Jasmine for dinner and where, he should join when they get home.

Sally and Jasmine leave with a gaurd.

A while later everyone arrives back at home (the club).

Nico: "WOW, Sally suprises me on a daily basis"

Remona: "Why?"

Nico: "Here's a note, read it"

The note reads:

Good evening family.
I hope you had a great dinner. I feel much better after the sleep I got in today. It was a tough day for each and everyone of us. I prepared the babies bottles and tea for the night their payamas is taken out and ready too.
Get the children in bed and go rest and I mean everyone!
Nico , please join me and Jasmine for dinner at Joe's diner.
Love you all sleep tight.

Remona smiles and hand Nico the note

Remona: "Go and enjoy it I will see to everyone here"

Nico: "Are you sure? Or would you like to join us?"

Remona: "I would not dare I don't have clothing for such fancy places"

Remona giggles and walk to her room

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 15, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Boutique hubS and herSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें