Confused inlove

Sally feels like she is walking on the clouds on her way home.
She get home and hear total sillince she decides to have a drink and take a few minutes to calm the race between her heart and head.
Sally sit in the study and can't help but think about Ramona when she suddenly hear some moans and Nicole screaming Nico's name.

Sally get up and walk to their room she is shocked to learn the door is not even closed while Nico and Nicole is having sex.
Sally stand by the door and look at Nicole and Nico having sex. Sally takes her hand and places it by her pussy rubbing her hand up and down against her pussy through her dress. The wettness of her previous session makes rubbing against her hand feel very intense. Sally walk towards the bed and get behind Nicole while she is busy ridding Nico's dick.
Sally kisses Nicole in the neck while pulling her head to the back, she grab her breast in her hands and squeezes them. Nico is happy to see Sally and pulls her legs closer to him. Sally get up and Nicole help take her dress off.
Sally goes and sit infont of Nicole right on Nico's face. Sally kisses Nicole intensely while she is ridding on Nico's penis. Nico is sucking on Sally's pussy while Sally's moving her ass from side to side and up and down Nico works his tongue up to her ass and back.
Sally and Nicole swaps places they keep kissing each other all over while taking turns on riding Nico.

Sally missed Nico's penis and start riding him rough when she got on top.

There's a knock on the door Nicole gets up to check who is there Sally keep riding on Nico's dick and does not allow the knock on the door to interupt.
Nico grab Sally's breast and takes them to his mouth he bites on them soflty.
Sally leans forward Nico kisses her neck.

Nicole: "I will be back in a minute someone is at the door"

Sally stop and turn to look at Nicole.

Sally: "At this hour?"

Nicole: "Yes baby I will sort it out continue"

Nicole closes the door.

Nico grab Sally and turn her around to lay on her back. He places his penis between her pussy lips like when she was a virgin. He slowly kisses her neck while rubbing his penis against her clit. She grabs him tight scratching his back open while moaning loud.

Nico moves his penis up and down against Sally's clit while sucking on her nipples.

Sally screams and orgasms all over his penis. Nico open her legs and kiss Sally's pussy he puts his lips around the top of her pussy grabbing her lips and clit between his lips and suck on it. Sally's body is shaking. Nico insert his penis deep into Sally's pussy with her legs wrapped around his shoulders. Nico moves fast and feel Sally's pussy heating up he moves faster and faster Sally cums Nico keeps on moving and cums deep in Sally's pussy.

Nico falls next to Sally on the bed and face her.

Nico: "I've missed you so much. Not just for sex but I miss you baby girl. I miss watching you get dress, your smile, your voice, your smell, simply everything about you and all you do"

Sally: "I missed you too...."

Sally stopped talking listening to the commotion. They both listen while staring at each other.

Nicole and Mr Mavis is having a real bad fight they are screaming at each other.

Mr Mavis: "I don't care those are my children and you and Victoria kept them from me"

Nicole: "Your not a father type, your a lair and a player how can we ever trust you"

Mr Mavis: "I'm not father material?" "Can you hear yourself, you live with a fucken stripper and tell yourself lies that you love her, Nico walks around with his nose in the air not knowing both children he is so proud of being a father to is not even his"

Nicole: "Not here and not now you will wake up everyone just leave and we can meet tomorrow and discuss this."

Nico: "Did I hear right?"

Sally: "I think we heard the same thing"

Nico: "Enough this stops here and now."

Nico get up and wrap a towel around his body. Sally jumps up and gets dressed Nico walkes out angry.

Mr Mavis: "And here comes perfect Nico"

Nico attack Mr Mavis before he could think. Nicole shout for help and Sally runs to the kitchen. There's fists all in the air. Sally and Nicole drags Nico and Mr Mavis apart.

Nico: "That's it help your baby daddy, fuck you for lying to us for years! Get your loser lover out of my face and stay away from me"

Nicole: "Nico stop it now"

Sally: "Babe Nico is right, your a two timing bitch"

Nicole runs outside with Mr Mavis. Nico falls down on his knees and start crying.

Sally sit next Nico and try to comfort him but can't find the right words.
She sit and hold him and let him cry it out.

They hear a shot fire and Nico jumps up.
They both run outside.

Sally falls to her knees and screams Nico is calling on Jasmine to call an abulance. Jasmine runs toward where the body lays lifeless on the floor where the stairs to the house door starts. There's blood everywhere.
She falls on the floor and screams. "No God please, not this angel child"