After the wedding.

Nico and Sally has been at it whole night.

The next morning they slept like angels when Nicole arrived at the penthouse.

She walks over to the door and see the blood stain on the cover, she now knows Sally was really a virgin.

"Wakey - wakey love birds, you'll have to get up or you'll miss the flight"

Nico lifts his head, he sees Nicole standing infront of him.
Sally opens her eyes, Nicole kisses her on the cheeck then Nico on the mouth.

Nicole: "Come on , get up, you can't be late for your honeymoon"

Sally: "Honeymoon?"

Nico: "Yes baby girl, Nicole planned a 2 week long honeymoon as our wedding gift, than we'll be taking a 2 week holiday as a family"

Nicole pulls them out of bed and help them clean up and dress, she walks them to the lift and kisses then goodbye.
She turns around and start by picking up their wedding clothing, she picks up Nico's jacket and feels the envolope she gave him at the wedding.
She sits down on the floor, opens it, inside the envolope is a positive pregnancy test with a note:

"Dearest Lewis family"
"I hope you'll are ready to become parents, this is Nico's child and I'm not raising a monsters child"
"Enjoy the honeymoon"
Maria :)

Nicole starts crying. She picks up her phone to call Nico, his phone is in the bedroom, she tries Sally's number, its on the kitchen table.

"Well I'll have to deal with this on my own" she thinks

She runs to the bathroom feeling nausous, must be all the alchol last night.

Nicole awaits the cleaner, when the cleaner arrives she leaves.

Nicole walks into the Boutique, Victoria awaits her.

Victoria: "Good morning"

Nicole: "Good morning"

They both smile.

Nicole: "Please make me a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning"

Victoria: "Are you fine?"

Nicole: "Yes I am fine, just a check up"

Nicole rushes to the bathroom, vomits again.
Victoria is behind her

Victoria: "Babe, are you sure your fine?"

Nicole: "Yes I am, I think I just had too much to drink, move all my appointments for the day, I'll be working from home today"

Victoria: "On it, I will come around after closing"

Nicole: "Great, we will have the house to ourselves"

Victoria: "That's great news"

Nicole: "It is and I can't wait"

Nicole steals a quick kiss and walks out of the boutique.
She gets home and remember about Maria's letter.
She takes her mobile phone out and dial Maria's number.

Nicole: "Maria, it's Nicole please come and see me regarding the envolope you gave us."

Maria: "Hello mam, I will see you in a while"

Nicole: "Great!"

With high hopes in feeling better, Nicole takes a cold shower, she lays down on her bed and falls of to sleep.

2 Hours later Nicole wakes up, she sees the time and makes herself pretty.
Nicole goes to the lounge, Jasmine gives her a cup of tea.

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis, Victoria came in a few minutes before you woke up, she is in the shower"

Nicole: "Thank you Jasmine"

"DING DONG, DING DONG"

The door bell rings, Jasmine opens the door in front of her is Maria.

Jasmine: "Maria, how can I help? Mr Lewis is still on his honeymoon and Mrs Lewis is feeling a bit sick"

Maria: "Rather keep quiet and let me in, soon I'll be your new boss, I'm here to see your Mrs Lewis"

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis is in the lounge, I'll let her know your here"

Jasmine walks to the lounge

Jasmine: "Mrs Lewis, Maria is here she want to see you"

Nicole: "Take her through to the office please, I will be there now"

Jasmine takes Maria to the office.

A few minutes later Nicole walks in.

Nicole: "Maria"

Nicole greets her rudely

Maria: "Nicole"

She greets back

Nicole: "That is Mrs Lewis to you, your accusations of carrying my husbands child, does not change the fact that your just a maid"

Maria: "Yes Mrs Lewis"

Nicole: "How much do you want?"

Maria: "Excuse me Mrs Lewis?"

Nicole: "You must have started this story cause you want money"

Maria: "It is not a story, it is true I'm around 3 weeks along"

Nicole: "And your sure it is Nico's?"

Maria: "Yes Mrs Lewis, with all due respect, I was a virgin 3 months ago until Mr Lewis took it and I have not slept with anyone else"

Nicole: "Ok we will do all we can to support you and the baby"

Maria: "I don't want the child, my family will disown me, I will not abort it, you and Nico have to take this child"

Nicole: "What is your expectations?"

Maria: "Do right by my child, raise it like your own"

Nicole: "We will talk to Nico about it, for now you can stay here, use the 3rd floor till Nico is back. Just stay out of my face!"

Maria: "Thank you Mrs Lewis"

Nicole: "I will see to it that you get your monthly salary and 10% extra but you stay on the 3rd floor, no dinner with us, don't get too comfortable"

Nicole walks to the office door, opens it and show Maria out the door.

"When that baby is born, you will dissapear, don't worry about the costs I'll sort you out financially"

Nicole says angry as Maria passes her by the door.
Nicole slams the door out of anger.
She falls down on the couch and rest for a few minutes.
She gets up and walk to the kitchen, she orders Jasmine to make her chicken soup.

Nicole goes to her room and lay on her bed, she just got comfortable when she jumps up and run to the toilet. She vomits again.

Miles away...

Nico and Sally still has the honey moon vibe going.
They had sex on the plane numerous times.

They just checked into the hotel Sally walk in and takes a look around.

Sally: "Wow Nico, this looks so beautiful and romantic, it must cost a fortune to stay here for 2 weeks"

Nico: "You deserve only the best"