Blind king

Nico go sit by the dining table head down in his palms.

Sally gets in the tub. She reaches for the Champange and notice a note on the Ice bucket"

"My Queen"
"I'm sorry, please forgive me"

Sally smiles and ring the bell on the side of the bath.
Nico rushes to the bathroom.

Sally: "Please pour me a glass of champange"

Nico doesnt think twice and fills a glass and gives it to Sally.

Nico: "There you go baby girl, I promise it will never happen again. I love you and never want to loose you"

Sally: "It better not, get a glass and join me before I change my mind"

Nico get their new phones and bring them to the bathroom.

Nico: "Here's your new phone. We must phone Nicole I spoke to her earlier. She has something to tell both of us"

Sally: "Thank you love, phone her now"

Nico undress and get in the tub with Sally, he dries his hands and phone Nicole. He kisses Sally.

Nico: "I've missed you whole day. I love you"

Sally: "I love you"

The phone is ringing.

Nicole: "Hello my love"

Nico: "Hello baby. How are you?"

Sally: "Hello"

Nicole: "How are you Sally? How is the honeymoon? Nico I'm a bit sick hahaha"

Nico: "What is wrong?"

Sally: "I'm good thanks, we are having a good time but we miss you quite alot"

Nicole: "Well as I was saying earlier I have some news to share with both you and Sally. I went to see the Dr I'm pregnant, a full 3 weeks and 6 days."

Sally: "That is awesome, you and Nico will be great parents, congratulations"

Nico: "We will be great parents baby girl, the 3 of us are in this together"

Nicole: "Sally it means your also becoming a mother"

Sally: "Wow, not even married a month and already becoming a mom"

Sally jokes.

Nico: "It will be the most luckiest child alive with 2 of the most sexy woman as his or her mother. Nicole love do you need us at home? "

Nicole: "No Nico don't be silly I will be fine and you'll be home soon"

Sally: "Are you sure?"

Nico: "Atleast Victoria is around I'm sure she will take care of you"

Sally: "Yes it seems like you 2 are close"

Nicole: "I have asked Victoria to leave me alone so she will no longer make visits to the house"

Nico: "Why? What has she done?"

Sally: "I'm sorry to hear"

Nicole: "Thank you dear, nothing love it is something we will talk about when I see you'll"

Nico: "Ok great promise to call when you need us"

Nicole: "I will, I miss you and Sally alot"

Nico: "I miss you too"

Sally: "I can't wait to see you"

Nicole: "Have a great evening. I have some work to do."

Sally & Nico: "Good night"

Nico put the phone away.

Sally: "WoW, dad"

Nico: "I'm shocked. I never planned to be a father"

Sally: "You can do this. I will be fine while you see to Nicole and the baby"

Nico: "Baby girl. It doesnt mean Im going to neglect you now"

Sally: "I don't know what to expect I have never married a man who already has a wife"

Nico: "I'm still your husband haha you will just be sharing me"

Sally: "I'll get used to it"

Sally turns around between Nico's legs. She lays back against him. Nico strokes her shoulders and arms up and down.
They sit in the tub and talk until the water is cold.
Nico run more hot water in the tub.
Sally washes first and get out. Nico washes and get out. Nico dresses himself in a black trouser and light blue shirt.

Nico ask Sally to wear the gift he got her she nods and Nico walk out to the kitchen. Sally puts on the dress, heels, jewellery and crown.

Some time later Sally walks out.
Nico lit candles and put on soft romantic music.
He kisses Sally and pull out a chair to sit on. He turns around and put a meal infront of her, fills her wine glass and sit down.

They have dinner, Nico treats Sally like a queen. He even made desert and nothing burned.

After dinner Nico get up and place the dishes in the kitchen. He ask Sally to dance with him and they danced for hours.
Nico and Sally goes to sit by the fireplace both full of giggles.

Sally get on top of Nico and starts kissing him.
He holds her by the hips and pulls up her dress. Nico grabs her ass. Sally moves her hips around rubbing her pussy against Nico's penis.
She opens his trousers and takes out his penis.
She lift her ass and puts his penis in her pussy. She moves up and down slowly.
Nico picks her up without taking out his penis. He carries Sally to the dinning room and place her on the dining table. He fucks her hard, she start screaming as his penis goes in and out fast. She squirts and Nico moves more, he goes down and places his mouth over her pussy and suck hard. Its intense and Sally cums and shake as she cums.
Nico enjoys it and carries her to the bed. He places Sally on the bed and puts his penis in again. He moves back and forth slowly. Sally is about to cum when Nico cums and moves faster. Sally is right on the verge to cum and turns Nico around and get on top of him. She rides on his penis and he holds her breast in his hands while softly bitting her nipples. She cums all over Nico's balls.

Nico and Sally enjoys the rest of their honeymoon.
Sally is still very confused about becoming a mother to someone elses child.