Troubled by truth

Doctor: "Time of death 04:35"

Sally and Nico sit outside the emergency room along with Jasmine and awaits some good news.

The doctor steps out.

Doctor: "I'm so so sorry Mr and Mrs Lewis we did everything we could to save her."

Sally drops down and cry.
Nico hold Sally trying to comfort her but to no avail.

Nico: "Baby girl please forgive me I could not keep our daughter safe. I will find the one responsible and make them pay Luna did not deserve this"

Jasmine: "What was she doing outside at that time?"

Sally: "Nicole!!!! I'm going to kill her"

Nico: "What a great mother she is both she and Henrico will regret the day they were born"

Nico force Sally to go home and take Jasmine with. Reaching the gate they see police cars and abulances on the premises.

Sally jump out and run towards the house

Sally screams as they stop her from entering the house. Nico follows her

Nico: "Let us in this is our house our children are inside"

Officer: "Sir no one is inside only 2 dead adult bodies"

Nico: "And where is my children?"

Officer: "Sir please go inside and speak to the investigator"

Sally and Nico run inside Nicoles body is laying lifeless on the kitchen counter naked full of blood.

Henrico Mavis body is in the dinning room full of gunshots.

Sally runs upstairs to look for the children but when she get in the room the room is a mess and no child in sight. Sally screams and falls to the ground crying Nico runs upstairs with the investigator and a few officers follow them.

Nico sees the state of the room he falls next to Sally trying to calm her.

Investigator: "Mr and Mrs Lewis are you sure there were children here?"

Nico: "How the fuck will we lie? When we rushed Luna to the hospital all 5 children was at home with the babysitters"

Investigator: "May I ask the information of the babysitters sir as they are no where to be found"

Sally: "Jasmine will assist you with that I just need to go look in the play house maybe they took the children to safety"

A officer interupt their conversation

Officer: "Sir please come have a look we found a lady, alive and in shock but she is not talking"

The investigator follows the officer and Sally, Nico and Jasmine goes along. The officer leads them to Nicole and Sally's room.

On the bed Maria sits, tears start rolling down her face when she sees Sally and Nico.

Maria: "I had to kill him he wanted to hurt the children"

Maria takes the pistol from under the pillow and hand Nico an envelope.

Investigator: "Mam please hand us the weapon"

Maria: "I shot that man"

Maria lift the gun up and shoot herself in the head.

Sally screams as the blood spill all over. Nico drop down on his knees the room is filled with police officers in seconds after the shot went off.

Investigator: "The children is somewhere, they are safe we just have to find them"

Officer: "Mr and Mrs Lewis do you have any idea where the children could be?"

Sally tries to speak but no words exit her mouth she get up and walks lifeless Nico follows her and Sally starts running outside to the playhouse.

She knocks on the door and there's no answer and Nico opens the door. They walk inside and see there is signs of life as there is diapers and milk bottles around. Sally runs to the backroom and opens the door with her finger print. The door opens, inside sits all 5 children unharmed with both babysitters.

Sally runs and hold the children. Nico thanks the babysitters. The playhouse is full of officers.

Sally: "I'm taking the children to the club there is alot of security and they will be safe"

The investigator nods and Nico gets the car.

Sally: "Jasmine do you mind staying here and helping the officers in whatever they need?"

Jasmine: "Yes mrs Lewis please just take the children away from this evil place"

Sally and the babysitters gather the childrens things and load it in the car.

Nico: "I will be back once my wife and children are safe"

Officer: "No need Mr Lewis we will carry on and let you know once we need you, Jasmine can go too we will be fine"

Nico: "Thank you officer"

Nico get in the car and dives off to the club.

They get to the club and takes the children to the rooms on the 1st floor where Sally's office is.

Sally orders them to close the club for the week.

Remona refuses to go and stays with Sally.

Sally: "Remona please go get my parents and bring them here their location is on my phone"

Remona goes directly.
The babysitters makes the children comfortable and Nico goes to get food and supplies.

Nico gets back and sits with Sally.

Nico takes the envelope Maria gave him before she shot herself.

Theres 5 letters addressed to Devora, Cara, Graig and Sally and Nico.