Avneil's bad Morning 🩸🤒💉

( abhira is sleeping after mehdi ceremony yesterday night)

Abhimanyu ( open his eyes and see akshu is sleeping with a cute pout): akshu bilkul angel lag rahi hai ( akshu is looking like angel)

( Abhimanyu slowly take her baby hair behind her ear and kisses on her forehead)

( He also lick the drool near her lips and quickly peck her lips, after he touch her lips and just staring her lips)

( Akshu suddenly open her eyes and see abhi is wake up)

Akshara( snuggle more into abhi's chest): kya baat hai doctor abhimanyu khanna aj romantic mood me hai ( what's the matter doctor abhimanyu khanna today u r in romantic mood)

Abhimanyu ( put her hands and remove her nighty): aj akshu Mera na romance karna ka mood ho Raha ( today i want to do some romance)

( 18 + content)

Akshara( blushing): lekin abhi ( but abhi)

Abhimanyu ( put her hands into his panty and slowly slowly start fingering her ): akshu shaadi Sam ko hai waise bhi kya karenge hum ready hoke let's do some romance ( akshu wedding is into evening and what we will do after getting ready let's do some romance)

Akshara( blushing and moan as abhi is continuously fingering her): ahhhhh abhiiiii

(Abhimanyu continuously rubbing and fingering her womanhood and slowly insert his index finger into her womanhood)

Akshara( wince and moan): ahhh abhiii

(Abhimanyu put his lips on akshu's lips and start kissing passionately. Abhi take her upper lips and smooching her lips taking into his teeth and slowly bite her lips and when she bleeds he immediately sucking her blood by his tongue and slowly he pinch her waist and he enter his tongue into her mouth and sucking each corner from her mouth after some time she needs air so he breaks the kiss)

Abhimanyu ( make her lie down on the bed and put pillows behind her hips): akshu are you ok?

Akshara: hmm

(Abhimanyu he get up and carefully lie down on akshu in which his position like his front is near akshu now slowly he take her nipples into his mouth and sucking her nipples and caressing her breast)

Akshara( moan slowly): ahhhhh abhi
Abhimanyu( teasing): mrs Khanna r u enjoying?)

Akshara( blushing and put her hands on abhi's chest and kisses on his body): my handsome hubby

Abhimanyu ( laughing and remove his boxer): soo now me hot dikh raha hu na ( so now do i look hot?)

Akshara( blushing): shut up abhi i can't control

Abhimanyu ( laughing and bend down on his knees and removing her panty ): ok now baby spread your legs for your naughty husband

Akshara( blushing and slowly spread her legs): ok Mr doctor husband 😅

Abhimanyu ( rubbing her clitoris and position himself): naughty baby is ready for wild session?

Akshara( blushing and hug abhi's shoulder): always ready for my naughty besharam husband

Abhimanyu ( slowly enter into her womanhood): take my name my naughty baby)

Akshara ( wince and hug abhi and immediately put her lips on abhi's lips and smooching slowly and biting his lips): ahhhh abhiii

( They are kissing passionately and in between they are doing their wild love making session)

( After some time abhi see she is enjoying session so he breaks the kiss)