twins babies 👶👶

( Neil check avni with the stethoscope and listen her heartbeat and pulse rate and he put stethoscope on avni's Belly and found heartbeat of someone)
Neil( thinking):meri avni pregnant hai no no ek baar firse check karta hu( my avni is pregnant let me check again)
( After again check he listens heartbeat and smiling and having waterfall from his eyes)
Neil(pamper tight kisses on her belly): mera baccha  ( my baby)
( Viraj and Abhimanyu knock the door continuously and Neil becomes irritating)
Neil( irritating and open the door): kya hai kyu kabse darwaja thok rahe ho? ( What is this? Why you guys knocked the door continuously??)
Abhimanyu ( put hands on his chest): shut up she is our sister if you forget then
( Suddenly Neil hug them both of you tightly and cry on their shoulders)
Viraj( stressed and worried): kya huva? Neil avni thik hai na?( What happened Neil? Is avni alright?)
Abhimanyu: Neil bol na tu aise ro mat avni thik hai right? Tu mujhe Dara mat( Neil say something and please don't cry avni is avni alright? You don't scare me)
Neil( wipe his tears ): meri avni pregnant hai me papa banne wala hu guys me papa banne wala hu ( my avni is pregnant i am going to become father guys i am going to become father)
( Viraj and Abhimanyu widen their eyes and with moist eyes they see how much Neil is happy and dancing )
( Viraj and Abhimanyu pat Neil's shoulder and said congratulations to him)
( Suddenly avni cough badly and Neil viraj abhimanyu goes near hurriedly)
Neil( stressed): avni r u ok?
Avni( feeling weird): Neil mera sar ghum raha hai or pata nahi kuch ajib sa lag raha hai ( Neil my head is dizzy and i don't know but feeling weird)
Neil: relax tum let javo( relax you lie down)
( Avni is watching Neil abhimanyu and viraj's expression of smiling and feeling weird)
Avni: yaha me chakkar kha kar gir gayi or ap log smile kar rahe ho( here i fell dizzy and unconscious and you guys are smiling)
( Trio again smiling)
Neil,viraj, abhimanyu ( see each other faces and smirking and smiling and loudly): congratulations mrs soon to be baby ki mumma
( Avni widen her eyes and feeling pucking immediately rush to washroom and behind Neil goes into washroom and rub her back and after wiping her face he pick her in a bridal style and make her lie down on the bed)
Avni( pale face and crying and slowly put her hands on her belly): Neil kya sach me me me mumma banne wali hu? Krishna ji ne sach me humare sapne pure kar diye?( Neil will i really become mother? Will krishna fulfill our dreams?)
Neil( kisses on her forehead and Belly): yes avni krishna ji ne chamatkar kar hi Diya ( yes avni krishna made miracle)
( Viraj and Abhimanyu goes near avni)
Abhimanyu ( hug avni): congratulations avni
Viraj( hug avni): congratulations avni
( Avni said thank you to both of her brothers)
( Suddenly Sweta prakash bebe mehtaz everyone come ).
Sweta( weird feeling as all are smiling and smack on neil's head):  yaha meri bacchi ki tabiyat thik nahi hai tum log smile kyu kar raha hai Jaa Neil  jakar orange juice lekar aa lagta hai thik se khana nahi khaya hai meri bacchi ne( Neil here my daughter's health is not good and you guys are smiling Neil go and bring orange juice my daughter has not eat food properly)
( Neil couple dance with his mother and everyone give weird reaction)
Sweta( try to stop him): haay re ye Munda pagla gaya hai ( oh god this boy is becoming mad)
( Viraj abhimanyu enjoying view and bebe can see viraj abhimanyu's expression and then she see avni's smiling expression and now bebe is becoming intelligent and suddenly one idea strike in her mind and smirking)
Bebe( holding abhimanyu and viraj's ear tightly): chal ab na chup chap kya baat hai agar nahi bataya na to or zorse Kan khinchongi( now you silently speak if you won't tell me then i will hold your ear tightly)
( Viraj and Abhimanyu wince immediately)
Viraj( wince): Neil beta de nahi to humare Kan nahi bachenge( Neil tell otherwise our ears won't remain)
Abhimanyu ( wince): ha ha nil bata ( yes yes Neil say)
Neil( loudly): avni pregnant hai ( avni is pregnant)
( After hearing atmosphere become silent and all rush to avni)
Neil( sternly): one by one everyone
Sweta( muttering): possessive huhhh 😏.
( Sweta first take out her bangles and make her wear bangles and kisses on her forehead)
Sweta( smiling): thank you avni beta
( Prakash bebe everyone goes and congratulations to avni)
( After everyone goes now only viraj Neil and avni left)
Neil: viraj me chahta hu ki tu meri avni ka ob-gynecologist Bane bas meri avni Mera baccha dono thik ho( viraj I want that you become her ob-gynecologist and I just want that my avni and child both will be alright)
Viraj: neil tu chinta mat kar aj hi me Veera Kia ko yaha le aata hu taki avni ki acche se care ki Jaye ab me yaha 9 month Tak rahunga  what say avni( Neil you don't worry today only I will bring beera and Kia here and till 9 month i will stay here what say avni)
Avni( widen her eyes): bhaiya app yaha nahi nahi aap na bahot daatte ho aap na apke Ghar pe hi rho yaha Neil hai na wo dhyan rakhega ( brother you here no no you are scolding me too much you stay at your house here Neil is here he will take care of me)
Neil: shut up avni viraj yahi pe rahenga tu meri baat sunti nahi hai isi liye viraj yahi pe rahenga ab mujhe iss baat par koi discussion nahi karna tum rest kro( shut up avni viraj will be staying here and you are not listening to me so viraj will be staying here and I don't want to discuss you rest)
Avni( try to up ): lekin Neil( bit Neil)
Neil( cover her with a blanket): like a good girl lie down and rest
( Avni sad pout and Neil goes outside)
(Second day avni and Neil are sitting into cabin and Neil forcefully make her wear gown with out undergarments waiting for viraj as he is busy into delivery)
Viraj( rush to cabin and wear gloves again): sorry sorry guys me let ho gaya avni come
( Avni become scared and not standing)
Neil( pick her in a bridal style and make her lie down on stirrup): babu kuch nahi hoga me hu na ( babu nothing will happen I am here)
( Avni silently nods and viraj start avni's check up like listening her heartbeat and pulse rate everything now it's time for vaginal check up) and viraj upwards her gown and wipe her vulva properly and check her uterus , cervix size everything after that now it's time for her sonography and apply gel on the belly move probe on her belly and start to smiling and after that he listens heartbeat and give it to neil and Neil widen his eyes and avni is busy into staring into monitor but don't understand at all )
( After everything done she looks at viraj's and Neil both are smiling and Neil first kisses on her forehead and after that viraj hug avni)
Avni( confused look at the boys): Neil what happened?
Neil( try to control his happiness): pehle change karvata hu come avni( first i will make you change then will tell you)
( Avni nods and first they make her drink water and then Neil change her clothes and make her wear her suit)
( Now they are into cabin )
Neil( smiling and kisses on her forehead and her belly and kisses twice ): u know what avni krishna ji ne hume dungi Khushi di hai hum twins babies ke mummaaaa papa banne wala hai ( u know what avni krishna gave us double happiness we are going to become twins babies's mom dad)
Avni( having tears and hug Neil tightly): Neil humare Ghar 2 2 babies aa raha hai?( Neil 2 babies are coming out house?)
( Neil nods and viraj smiling and look at krishna idol and say thank you from his eyes as he is happy that his sister is going to become twins babies mumma)
Viraj: ok guys time is up
( Neil avni keep smiling)
Viraj: avni Neil chalo ab thoda serious discussion karte hai ok so avni blood test karna padega uske baad reports aate hi medicine injection konse lene honge wo sab batavongi ( avni Neil let's discuss seriously ok so avni i have to do your blood test after that i will give you medicine injection which you have to take i will tell you everything)
Avni( scared ): bhaiya firse injection ( brother again injection).
( Before Neil can say something viraj speak).
Viraj: avni ab na tumhari pregnancy twins babies ki hai to ab to ye tantrums bhul hi Jana kyunki ab double happiness ke liye tumhe double injection lene padenge sorry me isme kuch nahi kar sakta ( avni now you are going to having twins babies pregnancy so if you want double happiness then you have to take double injection sorry i can't do anything in it)
( Avni pout )
Neil( holding her arms): for our babies please
( Avni sadly nods and viraj goes to bring blood test kit and after tie the cloth around her arm viraj find her wain and wipe alcohol wipes on it and slowly insert syringe into her muscles)
Avni( crying loudly): ahhhhhh
Neil( put her head into his chest and rubbing her back): shhhhhhh done it's done count 5
(Viraj pushes plunger and immediately blood fill into syringe and taos it immediately)
Avni: chalo ho gaya let's go
Viraj: ruko avni tumhara urine de do fir tum ja sakti ho( stop avni first give me your urine then you can go)
Avni( irritating): neiluuuu
Neil: accha agar urine dogi na to badi wali ice cream khilavunga( if you give urine then i will make you eat big ice cream)
( Avni become excited immediately take container and wipes goes into washroom and viraj glares Neil)
Viraj: Neil don't you dare to make her eat ice cream
Neil: choti wali please ( small one)
( Viraj nods and after avneil goes home and Neil get busy into hospital after that when viraj come home he says that avni has to eat healthy food more as her weight is too less and we can't afford miscarriage so after that viraj Neil everyone taking care of avni and though avni throw too much tantrums but one glare of Neil and viraj she has to gulp it down whatever it is so now she is entering into 6 month and her baby bump is too heavy as she is carrying two babies in her womb and torturing session is going on the dining table as avni is sitting between Neil and viraj , viraj serves green vegetables subji and milk for avni)
Avni( make face): bhaiya ye cheating hai apne kaha tha ki aj mujhe meri pasand ka khana khilavoge ab ye ghass puss firse ( brother it's cheating you told me that you will make me eat whatever my favourite now again you are making me eat garbage)
Viraj: baccha aj dopahar ko maine na tumhe pizza khate huye dekh liya tha so ab tumhari ye punishment hai ki tum pure hafte dinner me ye wali green vegetables khavogi ( baby today afternoon I saw you eating pizza so now your punishment is that this whole week you are going to have this green vegetables in dinner).
Avni( make cry face): bhaiya babies kick kar rahe hai keh raha hai ki unhe ye nahi khana( brother babies are kicking me and saying me that they don't want to eat this)
Viraj( sternly): tum kha Rahi ho ya me injection ready karu?( Are you eating or should I start to prepare injection).
Avni( become scared and start ho eat vegetables): huhhhh 😏
Neil( whispering something into avni's ear): meri cute beautiful wifey eat this after that I will give you something yummy)
( Avni become excited and start to gulp it down vegetable with using water and viraj see that)
Viraj: avni ye sab green vegetables dawai nahi hai Jo tum Pani ke sath gale se nigal rahi hu acche se vegetables chabavo samji na( avni this vegetable are not medicine that you are gulp it down with water chew it properly got it)
( Avni make face )
( Because of her brothers and darling husband they are not giving any good food to avni one day she order pizza and whole pizza she ate and drink thumbs-up too but after that suddenly she is feeling pain her stomach and when viraj Neil ask her what she ate she slowly told them that she ate pizza and both scold her a lot after making her understand that twins babies pregnancy is really difficult and sometimes dangerous too she understands that for few months she has to control her cravings and after that incident avni become serious and follow whatever her husband and viraj tell her )
Scene ends
Hey guys
How are you?
Too late right your author is
Keep voting and comment 😁
Love you all ❤️