Abhira's birthday👶 🎈🎂

( karwachauth finish after that abhimanyu and akshara both are taking care of abhira now she is almost turned to 1 year and avneil are making love each day so they can become parents so basically they are trying)
After 1 year
( Abhimanyu and akshara running behind abhira as they want to make her ready as today's abhira's first birthday yes you heard it's right everyone will celebrate abhira's first birthday and it's biggest party both are ready in light pink shade abhi wearing shirt ,pant ,blezer and  pink blezer with cute pink bowtie and as always looking diaper whereas akshu is wearing pink gown with open hair and Little bit of curly hair she is absolutely looks beautiful)
Abhimanyu ( running behind abhira ): baby bubble ruk javo beta AAP gir javoge papa ki acchi gudiya ho na ( baby bubble stop it my child you will fall you are Papa's good doll right?)
( Abhira laughing loudly and running faster)
Akshara( running behind abhira): gudiya aisa nahi karo accha mumma apke liye kaisi frock lekar ayi hai aap nahi dekhoge kya? Koini abhi hum na wo frock humari neighbours hai na unhe de denge unki gudiya bhi to 1 year ki hi to hai hum abhira ko nahi denge( doll don't do it ,ok don't you want to see mom brought the frock ? It's ok we will give that frock to neighbour's doll right abhi? We won't give it to abhira)
Abhira( widen her eyes and immediately loudly and childish tone): dadaa mumma no abhila ki flok nahi deni
Abhimanyu ( immediately pick abhira in his arms and kisses on her cheek): accha accha nahi denge lekin aap dadaa ko promise Karo ki ab jaldi jaldi ready ho javo warna apki Kia didi aapse katti ho jayegi dadaa promise?( Ok ok we won't give it but you promise your father that you will get ready faster otherwise your Kia sister will upset with you father promise)
Abhira( cute pout and immediately put her hands on his hand): plomise dadaa
Abhimanyu ( kisses on her forehead): akshu chalo humari gudiya ko hum princess banate hain aj humari gudiya ka birthday hai na meri baby bubble ( akshu let's get her ready because today's our doll's happy birthday right my baby bubble)
Abhira( smiling and clapping her hands): dadaa mumma abhila ko ledy kal do fil me chachi ke pass javungi
Akshara( pinch her nose): accha chachi ke pass jakar kya karoge ap?( What you will do and go to your chachi?)
Abhira( cute pout): khelungi( i will play)
( Abhira smiling to see their little fairy is really happy today).
( After that they go to the room and abhira baby see there is one fairy frock is putting on the bed and along with her hairband and hairpin and colourful bangles and gold anklet as bebe gave gold anklet to abhira when she born)
Abhira( sparkling eyes and clapping): ye ye abhila k flock to Pali jaisa hai mumma meko ledy kal do
( Abhira smiling and immediately started to remove her pink frock and with out hurting her they make her first wear comfortable diaper and after that make her wear panty and then they make her wear pink colour frock with attached hairband and hairpin and wearing colourful bangles and after that she is dancing and as always abhira adoring their beautiful daughter)
Abhimanyu ( smiling and kisses on akshu's forehead): thank you so much for giving me precious gift
( Akshu smiling)
( Now let's see what's our lovebirds are doing).
Avni( irritating as Neil continuously caressing her back yes it's backless gown and it's see green colour shade gown): Neil sab log aa gaye honge niche jab dekho tab one track mind chalu ho jata hai tumhara( Neil everyone must be arrived every m time you start your one track mind).
Neil( put his head on avni's shoulder and hold her waist ): u know what avni kal rat ko mujhe sapna aya tha agar wo sapna sach ho gaya to ( u know what avni yesterday night i dreamed about something if that will be real then?)
Avni( confused ): kya dekha sapne me?( What you saw?)
Neil( caressing her waist): maine dekha ki tumne hospital me twins babies ko janm Diya kitna accha hoga na avni agar humare 2 bacche ho jaye ,( I saw that you gave born  twins babies in hospital it would be good na if we will have twins).
Avni( immediately turn and immediately crying and put her head into his chest): Neil me mumma kab banungi ? Hum pichle 1 saal se koshish kar raha hai na fir bhi hum nakamyab rahe , krishna ji hume wo Khushi denge na Neil ( Neil when I will become mother? We are trying from 1 year but we are failed,will krishna lord give us that happiness?)
Neil( wipe her tears and kisses on her forehead): avni dekhna krishna ji jald hi hume wo Khushi denge chalo ab makeup thik Karo tumhara agar abhira aa gayi na to fir wo upset ho jayegi ( avni look lord Krishna soon will give us that happiness now set your makeup If abhira will come then see you like this then she will be upset)
( Avni nods and start to touch up and Neil is setting his hair).
Neil( while comb his hair and look at avni his wifey): krishna ji please meri avni ko me aise nahi dekh sakta aap koi chamatkar kijiye ( krishna please do something i can't see my avni like this you do miracles).
( Suddenly door is banging loudly).
Abhira( loudly): chachu chachi open the doll
( Neil goes and immediately open the door and he immediately pick abhira in his arms).
Neil( sit on the bed and make her sit on his lap and kisses on her forehead): are wah chachu ki doll to bahot jyada pretty lag rahi hai ( wow chachu's princess is ready looking pretty).
Abhira( kisses on his cheeks): thenku chachu
( Abhira see avni is coming towards abhira and staring avni for some seconds)
Avni( sit beside Neil abhira ): kya hua chachi ki doll ko , itna kya soch rahi ho?( What happened to chachi's doll? What are you thinking too much?).
Abhira( immediately hold avni's hand): chachi aap roi roi kal lahe the na? Oh kahi chachu ne apko lambi wali sui to nahi lagay na very bad chachu ( chachi you were crying? Oh chachu gave you long injection? Very bad chachu)
Neil( pinch her nose): meri buttercup ko bhi du kya lambi wali sui?( Can I give long injection to my buttercup?)
( Abhira immediately get up and sit into avni's lap).
Avni( kisses on her forehead): koini abhila or chachi hum dono na chachu se na baat hi nahi karenge haina?( It's ok abhira and chachi we won't talk with chachu right)
Abhira( put her head into her chest): yes chachiiiii u ale best
( Abhira laughing)
Neil( holding his ears ): sorry my little buttercup chachu ko maf kar do? Please ( forgive your chachu?)
Abhira( slowly see Neil holding ears and hold her little hands and move her head no): chachu no abhila is butty
( Neil pinch her nose and kisses on her forehead)
( Abhira immediately goes downstairs)
Neil( concern): aram se buttercup ( slowly buttercup)
Avni( get up and goes near washroom): Neil tum abhira ka gift cupboard se nikal do me washroom hokar aati hu( Neil you take out gift from cupboard and i will just use washroom and come )
( Neil nods and goes to open the cupboard and take out big gift from cupboard and after that they both goes downstairs)
( Abhira's birthday party theme is cindrella so basically every girls wearing cindrella gown while boys wearing black and white shirt pant with colourful tie and everyone looks beautiful)
Sweta( see avni's face looks pale and come near avni and kisses on her forehead): avni beta r u ok?
Avni( fake smile and hug Sweta): mom me thik hu aap chinta mat kijiye ( mom i am alright you don't worry).
( Sweta nods)
( After some time Neil and avni holding mike and loudly)
Avneil ( together and loudly): welcome to all of you in abhira , KHANNA'z cute angel's party abhira abhimanyu khanna
( Everyone Clapping).
Neil: presenting birthday girl abhira abhimanyu khanna
( Abhimanyu and akshara walk with abhira and abhimanyu hide her eyes and another hand akshara holding her cute little hand )
Avni( excited): guys taliyan bajti rehni chahiye kyunki aj hai humari cute angel ka birthday hai ( guys keep clapping because today's our cute angel's birthday)
( Everyone continuously clapping)
( Abhimanyu slowly leave his hands which hiding her eyes and slowly abhira open her eyes and twinkling eyes she is watching decoration of her party as whole house is decorated with golden and white balloons and in corner one big balloon hanging in which colourful papers and silver paper paper put and below side big golden colour curtain placed on the walls and it has upper and both side golden colour and white balloons stick with the help of double tap and in centre big letters it's written " happy birthday abhira " and cute cute little Barbie placed in the background and just infront of the banner small mini circular table which is covered with golden shining fabric and between big Barbie cake placed so basically decoration looks fairytale and royal)
Abhira( smiling and looking her parents): tanku mumma dadaa
( Abhimanyu immediately pick abhira and abhimanyu akshara both kisses on her both sides of cheeks).
( Soon she is playing with her friends and khannaz busy into talking with guests and viraj,Veera manik nandini Neil avni Abhimanyu jay parth everyone are just sipping orange juice and viraj looks towards avni who is looking really pale).
Viraj ( put her hands on her shoulder): avni tum thik ho? Tumhara face kyu utra utra lag raha hai? Neil avni ki tabiyat thik hai na?( Avni r u alright? Why your face is looking pale? Neil is avni's health alright?)
( Before Neil can say something avni irritating speaking)
Avni( irritating): kya hai bhaiya aapko na har waqt doctorgiri karni hoti hai ab please yaha pe na apna doctor mode mat on kijiyega ( what is this brother? U just want to start your doctor mode anywhere please don't start here).
( Viraj immediately shut his mouth and look towards Neil who is also looking distress)
Viraj( sipping his orange juice): Neil kya hua hai meri behan ko kya huva hai?( Neil what happened to my sister? )
( Neil didn't said anything and goes outside into the parking and viraj follow Neil )
Viraj( angrily): Neil huva kya hai?( Neil what is happening?).
( Neil don't having control immediately hug viraj and crying immediately and viraj immediately shocked)
Viraj( shocked and trying to control his emotions): Neil ab tu mujhe sab kuch sach sach batayega samjha na ( Neil now you will tell me each and everything got it?).
( Neil nods and both sit on the Swing and viraj give him water ).
Neil: viraj me avni ko aise nahi dekh sakta meri avni depression ma chali jayegi , avni din raat maa banne ke sapne dekh rahi hai humne kitni koshish ki humare sapne kab pure honge viraj ?( Viraj i can't see avni like this? My aavni will go into depression, avni is thinking to becoming mother day and night we have even tried when will our dreams will be fulfilled).
Viraj( holding his hands): Neil dekh humne check Kiya tha na avni ko ,wo bilkul thik hai bas tum dono ko dhiraj rakhni hogi krishna ji zarur tum dono ke sapne pure karenge dekhna , Neil dekh avni sensitive hai agar tu hi kamzor pad jayega to tu avni ko kaise sambhalega dekh iss vaqt tu avni ko bas yahi samjhata reh ki uski god jald bhar jayegi ( Neil look we have check avni and she is absolutely alright u just both have to keep patience lord Krishna will definitely fulfill your dreams,Neil see avni is really sensitive if you will be weak then how you will handle avni ? Look you just have to make her understand that soon she will be having baby)
( Neil nods and wipe his tears and suddenly avni come there with holding her gown as it's too heavy).
Avni( loudly): Neil Neil.
( Neil and viraj immediately wipe their tears and come towards avni and when they see big stone and before Neil viraj remove stone avni immediately put her pencil heels and when she falls but luckily viraj Neil save her from falling)
Neil( panic ): avni baby r u alright?
Avni( wince immediately): ahhhh
( Neil immediately pick up in his arms and placed her on the Swing )
Neil( immediately bend down and see avni is wearing pencil heels and see luckily her feets have just small scratches): baby kisne kaha tha tumse heels pehnne ko mana karta hu in sab chizo ke liye lekin nahi humesha apni manmani karni hai tumhe , market me kitne acche acche flat footwear milte hai wo nahi pehnne bas tumhe heels pehni hoti hai ( baby who told you to wear heels? I denied you to wearing heels but no you always doing whatever you want to do, in market so many kinds of flat footwear is available but no always you want to wear heels).
( Avni immediately crying and Neil viraj shocked).
Neil( put her head into his chest): accha baba sorry please forgive me
( Avni immediately stop crying)
Viraj: me first aid box lekar aata hu( i will just bring first aid box)
( Avneil nods and soon viraj come with a holding a first aid box and tap on her bandage )
Avni( immediately hug viraj ): bhaiya am sorry Maine apse rudely baat ki na? Please forgive me ( brother am sorry i talked with you rudely na? )
( Viraj immediately say it's ok after that they all goes inside)
( After that avneil they announced that it's time for abhira's cake cutting ceremony)
( Khannaz gather for a birthday celebration of their little fairy)
( Abhira slowly cut the cake and feeds to everyone after some time everyone comes to give gifts to abhira)
( Suddenly abhira fall and start crying)
Akshara( cup her face): kya ho gaya meri gudiya ko?( What happened to my doll?).
( Abhira continuously crying)
Abhimanyu ( Caressing her hair): i think so akshu abhira ko ye frock irritate kar raha hai.
( Akshu nods and try to remove her frock but still abhira crying loudly)
Avni( caressing her hair): buttercup chachi kya kare Aisa ki aap chup ho javoge?( Buttercup what should your chachi will do that you will stop crying?)
Abhira( cute pout ): aap sab mele liye dance kalo abhila ko happy kalo
Neil( pinch her nose): accha meri buttercup
Abhira( irritating): chachu meli nak
( Everyone laughed and avneil Veera viraj abhimanyu akshu parth payal manik nandini all start to do couple dance and after some time when Neil twirl avni avni feeling dizzy and immediately fall into Neil's arms and everyone shocked).
Neil( shocked and immediately make her lie down on his lap and cup her face): avni avni utho kya huva tumhe?( Avni avni wake up what happened to you?)
( Abhira immediately come there and cup avni's hand ).
Abhira( Cutely copy whatever Neil is doing): chachi chachi
Sweta: abhi beta tu guest ko sambhal akshu abhira ko kamre me lekar ja Neil avni ko kamre me lekar chal ( abhi my child you handle guest akshu go with abhira into your room and Neil you go with avni into the room)
( Neil nods and immediately pick her up in a bridal style and firstly he changed her gown and make her wear nighty and take out his medical bag and start to take out stethoscope and started to check avni )
Scene ends
Hey guys.
( Sorry guys but i am really busy into something that i didn't get a time and soon this story is going to complete and i am really sad ).
Love you all ❤️