Avni's Reports

( abhimanyu after making hot chocolate and warm milk for akshu he arrange into the tray and immediately goes to room)

Abhimanyu: akshu

Akshara ( having tears): abhiiii

Abhimanyu ( immediately put tray on the side table and rush to take hot water bag from the another cupboard): aa gaya baby( yeah baby coming)

( Abhimanyu immediately sit on the bed and slowly he make her sit and make her sit on his lap and hold hot chocolate glass )

Akshara (put her head into his neck and wince as she is having cramps): abhiii itna pain kyu ho raha hai ( abhi why it's pain too much)

Abhimanyu ( filing spoon of hot chocolate and hold spoon near her lips): tumhari favourite chocolate khavogi na to better feel hoga( if you eat your favourite hot chocolate then u will feel better).

Akshara( pale face and slowly open her mouth): ok abhi.

( Akshu open her mouth and immediately she ate chocolate)

Akshara( close her eyes and munching): hmmmm it's too yummy abhii 😋🤤

Abhimanyu ( control himself): akshu baby aavaz karna bandh karo i can't control ( akshu stop making this voice i can't control).

Akshara( irritating): abhiii mujhe meri hot chocolate enjoy karne do warna me mom ko bata dungi ( abhii let me enjoy my chocolate otherwise I will tell to mom).

Abhimanyu ( again filing spoon of hot chocolate): lo madam vicktoria( take madam vicktoria)

Akshara: it's yummy 😋🤤.

( Abhimanyu make her eat whole glass of hot chocolate)

Abhimanyu ( hold glass of milk near her lips): lo ab milk pivo( drink your milk now)

Akshara( whining): abhiiii

Abhimanyu: akshu agar milk nahi Piya na to neil ko bata dunga me( akshu if you won't drink milk then i will tell to neil)

Akshara ( gulp down milk in one go): khadoos.

( Abhimanyu laughing and immediately wipe her lips with his hands)

Abhimanyu: chalo ab tum let jovo( now you lie down)

Akshara( slowly lie down on the bed): abhi Mere hair ko sehlavo na ( abhi caressing my hair)

( Abhi open her nighty and slowly remove panty and put hot bag on her abdomen).

Abhimanyu ( put hot bag on her abdomen and shake her): yes madam vicktoria

( Abhimanyu lie down and cover her with a blanket and slowly caress her hairs)

Abhimanyu: akshu baby ghar pe aa ke shower liya,? Panty change ki?( Akshu did you take shower? Did you change your panty? )

Akshara ( close her eyes): ha abhi( yes abhi)

Abhimanyu: rat ko flow kaisa hai mujhe dikhana( show me your flow on night)

Akshara ( blushing): shut up abhi

Abhimanyu ( caress her hair): baby Neil ko batana padega na ussi hisab se medicine dega ( baby i have to tell you Neil according to it only he will give you medicine)

Akshara: abhi now i am fine

Abhimanyu ( caressing her hair): chalo tum so javo ab thodi der ( u  sleep for few times)

Akshara( sleepy tone): hmmm

( Abhi see akshu is sleeping so slowly he kisses on her forehead)

( Caress her tummy and abdomen so she will better )