Shot🩹& killed Nikhil

( viraj , abhimanyu take out delivery boy's mobile and they used Khanna's landline number for making his mobile busy )

Viraj: Neil ab nikhil sochega ki uske admi ka call busy aa Raha hai ab start hoga action drama(Neil now nikhil thought that his gang member mobile is busy continuously and now it will begin active drama)

Neil( nods ): yes boys

Nikhil( thinking): ye delivery boy abhi tak papers leke kyu nahi aaya? Lagta hai firse uski biwi ne call kar ke pareshan karna start kar diya hai ( why this delivery boy has not came with papers? I think so again his wife called him and bothered him)

Avni( thinking and crying silently): neilu ko pata chala honga na ki me kidnapped ho gayi ho kash Maine neilu ko sach bata diya hota pehle se hi ( Neil would be know about my kidnapping or not , i wish i should have told neilu to truth before)

( Soon Neil, viraj , abhimanyu get ready to go to avni's kidnapped place to bring her back as viraj already told his friend of police and he immediately come with his force now all are all set to begin)

Sweta( immediately goes to temple and come with a aarti plate and red thread which she has already put infront of Krishna bhagvan): Neil, abhi ,viraj ruko beta mujhe aarti karne do ( Neil, abhi , viraj my child wait i need to do your aarti)

Neil: mom we are getting late

Sweta( cup his face): 2 minutes Neil

Neil( afraid already and his heartbeat is increasing per second): hmm( yes)

( Sweta first apply  tikka on Neil's forehead and aarti of neil, after that she apply tikka on abhi's forehead and then do aarti after that she apply tikka on viraj's forehead and do his aarti)

( Sweta then tied red thread on neil, abhi and Viraj's wrist and then Neil touch Sweta's feets)

Sweta ( put her hands on his head): jeet ke aana, meri bacchi and tu dono, sahi salamat aa javo( come with vicktory and my daughter, you safely come back )

( Abhi viraj touch Sweta's feets and she give blessings to them)

( After that they touch prakash's feets and he give same blessings like sweta)

( Neil, abhimanyu and viraj sit into car and reached to kidnapped place)

(Viraj's friend is ips officer and his name is akshay)

Akshay: boys sab log har ek jagah pe tainat ho javo( Boys everyone stand on different places ok)

His police force( give him standing salute ) : ok sir

( Police force stand on different places into the godown outside and inside places with holding a gun in each hands)

Akshay: Neil , abhi , viraj tum teeno mere sath dhire dhire chalo ok avaz mat karna warna kidnapper alert ho jayega ( Neil, abhi ,viraj you three come with me and slowly slowly walk otherwise kidnapper will be alert)

(Trio nods)

( Avni is thinking about Neil)

Avni( see her watch and crying silently): neilu tum kaha ho aa javo mujhe dar lag Raha hai, tumne mujhse kaha tha na ki musibat ke samay bhi tum mujhe bacha loge neilu aa javo your vicktoria, avni baby , mrs Khanna khatre me hai neilu i miss you ( neilu where are you I am afraid, you told me to take care of in bad situations too neilu come back your vicktoria, avni baby, mrs Khanna is into danger neilu i miss you)

( Akshay, Neil, abhimanyu and viraj slowly slowly enter into the godown and hide somewhere so that nikhil can't see them)

Neil( see avni from his teary eyes,avni's hands and legs tied into big rope and put hankerchief into her mouth so she can't speak ): meri baby bhaiya ( my baby brother)