Avni's Birthday Begins 🎂❤️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

( khannaz and mehtaz discuss about avni's birthday surprise)

Neela: Neil gown le aaye?( Neil did you bring gown?)

Neil: ha neela maa bahot mushkil se mila 3 mall ghume tab Mila( yes neela mom we got really difficulty to find out we almost roaming 3 mall then we got it)

Neela: chalo accha hai ( it's good)

Prakash: chalo to discussion ho gaya to neela chalo ab nikalte hai?( Discussion is over now so let's leave neela )

Neela: ok chalo Neil u take care avni

Neil( get up ): yeah I will

( After meeting Sweta and prakash they goes to house)

( Neil and abhimanyu made eat  medicine to avni so she is sleeping now Neil try to wake avni)

Neil(beside sit and shake avni): Babu utho chalo medicine khani hai abhi ( babu wake up you have to eat your medicine)

Avni( sleeping Tone): neilu i am sleepy

Neil( put her head on his lap and caressing her hair): avu utho ( avu wake up)

( Neil make her wake up and change her panty and nighty and wipe her face with water)

Abhimanyu ( come into Avneil's room): avni uth gayi chalo ab dressing kar deta hu( avni u wake up now let's do your dressing)

Avni( sad pout): no bhaiya bahot pain hota hai jab aap dressing kar te ho ,aj rehne do na bhaiya please neil samjavo na bhaiya ko( no brother it's paining so much when you do my dressing please Neil tell something to brother)

Neil( roll down her nighty and open the area of her stiches and cover her with a blanket): agar dressing nahi karenge to kaise thik hogi ( if he won't do your dressing then how would you recover)

Abhimanyu ( wear sterile gloves and open medical box and take out anticeptic bottle and cotton): agar dressing nahi karunga to kaise tum college javogi exams aa raha hai ( if i won't do your dressing then how will you go to college,your exams are coming)

( Avni nods and hold Neil's hand tightly and abhimanyu take little bit of anticeptic into cotton)

( Abhimanyu first slowly remove her old bandage)

Avni( wince immediately): ahhhh neiluuuu

Neil( kisses on her forehead tightly): shhhhhhh shhhhh

( Abhimanyu applied anticeptic cotton on the stitches, and wipe her wound slowly avni immediately feels burning )

Avni( try to move as she feels burning and paining and continuously crying): bhaiya bas bhaiya no ab nahi bahot pain ho raha hai mujhe( brother no no it's too paining )

Abhimanyu ( wipe her wound slowly so her wound clean): avni don't move

( Neil make her look into his eyes and kisses on her forehead, her eyes and on her cheeks and rubbing her hand continuously to make her distract?

(After some time abhimanyu wrap bandage and then he leaves before say sorry to avni)

( Neil continuously tapping her forehead and soon she sleeps immediately)

Neil( wipe her tears with his hankey and kisses on her forehead): mera chota sa baccha ( my small baby)

( Abhimanyu enter into his room and see akshu is doing some dance steps)

Abhimanyu ( goes near akshu ): akshu kya kar Rahi ho?( Akshu what are you doing?)

Akshara( excited): abhi kal avni ka birthday hai na to me dance silh rahi thi ,uske birthday me mujhe dance karna hai ( abhi tomorrow's avni's birthday so I am learning dance I want to do dance in her birthday)