Surgery & tantrums💉💊🩺

( akshu's heartbeat is increasing when she show operation theatre 's light and when she entered she immediately tries to get down from abhi's hands)

Akshara( frightened): abhi mujhe nahi karwani surgery please let me go ( abhi i don't want to do surgery please let me go)

Abhimanyu ( make her lie down on the operation bed ): akshu kuch nahi hoga tumhara docmen kuch nahi hone denge tumhe shhhh shant ho javo ( akshu nothing will happen your docmen is here he won't happen to you shhhhh calm down)
Akshara( hold his hands tightly): abhiii

Abhimanyu: akshu me 2 minutes me aata hu( akshu i am coming in 2 minutes)

Akshara( hug him tightly): no please abhi i am scared

( Viraj, Neil come and gesture abhi to go and change into scrubs)

( Abhimanyu immediately put her head into viraj )

Akshara( crying immediately): abhii no

Abhimanyu ( kisses on her forehead): akshu baba 1 minute me aaya( akshu baba i am coming into 1 minute)

( Abhimanyu goes and akshu put her head into viraj's chest)

Viraj( caressing her hair): akshu kuch nahi hoga ( akshu nothing will happen)

( Neil gesture riya to tie akshu's hair and make her wear cap)

( Riya tries to do but she immediately push her hand)

Akshara: Neil bhaiya app mere hair tie Karo app please rehne do ( Neil brother you tie my hair and riya you let it be)

Riya: it's ok ma'am

Neil( kisses on her hair): accha accha ok me bandh deta hu apke hair ( ok ok i will tie your hair)

( Akshu put her head on viraj's shoulder and in a mean time Neil tie hair and make her wear cap)

Neil: see you look beautiful sister

Akshara( smiling): really bhaiya ( really brother)

Neil( give her his mobile): lo ek selfie khincho( take it and click one selfie)

( In a mean time abhimanyu come )

Abhimanyu ( sadly): mere Bina selfie i am sad( with out me you guys are clicking selfie i am sad)

Akshara ( excited): abhi jaldi avo( abhi come fast)

( Abhi immediately goes and give pose Neil, viraj, abhimanyu and akshu)

Abhimanyu ( make her lie down on the bed): chalo meri akshu Rani let javo( akshu lie down)

( Abhimanyu has wear mask and cap and scrubbing his hands properly already)

Viraj( kisses on her hair): akshu my little sister all the best

Neil( kisses on her hair): all the best bhabhi and my little sister
( Viraj and Neil goes outside and anesthesiologist come inside)

( Abhimanyu gesture anesthesiologist to make her wear mask)

Abhimanyu ( sweetly): akshu baby he will make you wear mask ok u will take deep breath

( Akshu nods)

( Anesthesiologist slowly make her wear mask and anesthesia gas in this mask)

( When akshu take slowly slowly breath and her eyes starts dropping)

Abhimanyu: Dr Ayaan give her
relaxer now

( Dr Ayaan nods)

( Dr Ayaan quickly inject relaxer into akshu's cannula and akshu goes into deep sleep and her hold on abhi's hand looses)