Hurt abhi

( evening akshara is really thirsty so she see her room's jug is empty so she goes downstairs and enter into the kitchen and see abhi is covered into flaur )

Akshara( shocked): abhi ye tum kya kar rahe ho?( abhi what are you doing?)

Abhimanyu ( smiling and gesture through microwave and he goes near microwave and wear gloves and take out pizza from microwave )

( akshu see and shocked immediately as pizza backed  into the microwave and after that abhi put pizza in front of her,akshu was shocked as pizza is covered into veggies and from ketchup he wrote "sorry akshu on pizza")

Akshara( thinking): haaye pizza pe abhi ne sorry likha hai haaye kitna cheesy pizza hai meko khane ka man ho Raha hai uffff baby kyu Mera man lalcha rahe hai hum pizza nahi kha sakte,abhi se naraz hu me(haaye abhi is written pizza on sorry ,haaye it's really cheesy pizza and i want to eat uffff baby why are you making me griddy we can't eat pizza, i am upset from abhi)

Abhimanyu ( confused): akshu akshu
(Akshara realised and back to sense and take bottle water and goes immediately outside)

Abhimanyu ( goes behind akshu): akshu please at least pizza to kha ke jav maine kitni mehnat ki yaar ,at least mere liye na sahi baby ke liye to kha lo akshu tum sun Rahi ho na?( akshu please at least eat pizza ,i put so much efforts to make pizza at least eat not for me but for baby at least have it akshu r u listening?)

( akshu immediately goes to upstairs)

Abhimanyu ( sigh): kya yaar itni mehnat ki madam ne khaya tak nahi ( what is this yaar i made too much efforts and Akshu didn't eat )

( avni and Neil see abhi is upset)

Avni( put her head on abhi's shoulder); bhaiya aap chinta mat kijiye ,bhabhi aapse baat jarur karegi( brother u don't worry bhabhi will be talking with you soon).

Neil( put his hands on his shoulder): bhaiya kal ka din hai na hum log subah kuch or try karenge( brother we have a tomorrow's day right so we will try something else)

Abhimanyu: I hope akshu man jaye( i hope akshu will be agree)

( avneil nods and goes upstairs)

Midnight

( akshu is really very hungry)

Akshara( irritating): ufff baby ab mumma ko nind aa rahi hai ,( ufff baby now mom is sleepy)

Akshu( see abhi is sleeping so she immediately wake up and remember about pizza and lick her lips): haa baby chalo tumhare papa ne pizza banaye hai hum wo chalkar khate hai ( yes baby let's go your father made pizza we will eat that)

( akshu slowly get up and wear her slippers open the door and slowly close the door without voice after that she slowly goes downstairs)

Akshara( entered into the kitchen and open the refrigerator and see big pizza is put into the tray): omg abhi i love you

( Ashu immediately take out tray and start to eat pizza)

Abhimanyu ( in his sleeping he have a habit to put his hands on the bed and check on the bed that nobody is there so he frowned and open the eyes immediately and see akshu is not on the bed): akshu kaha gayi?( akshu where she gone?)

Abhimanyu (wear his slippers and get up ): akshu kahi washroom me to nahi( akshu if she is into washroom)

(Abhi check washroom and it's empty)

Abhimanyu: kaha gayi?( where she went?)

Abhimanyu ( worried): niche chalkar dekhta hu( i will go downstairs and see)