avneil's angels 😇

(avneil are lie down on the bed and avni become irritating)
Neil( see avni is looking irritating): kya huva hai meri avni ko? Kyu irritate ho rahi ho?( What happened to my avni? Why you feeling irritating?)
Avni: Neil meko na sona hai aise lekin ye dono shaitan kab se kick kar rahe hai kuch karona( Neil i want to sleep but this two babies are kicking me continuously do something)
Neil( put his hands on her belly): baby mumma ko nini ayi hai aap dono good babies ho na, papa ki baat mante ho na chalo aap dono bhi so javo ( baby mother want to sleep you are good babies right u r even understanding your father right you both also sleep)
( Babies immediately stop kicking after that he see avni is still awake)
Neil( caressing her hair): abhi Sona nahi hai kya?( Now don't you want to sleep?)
Avni: ab nind bhag gayi ( my sleep run away)
Neil( avni is looking really stressed from few days as labour pain is continuously haunting her so to distract her): accha avni tumne to mujhe bataya hi nahi humare baccho ke naam kya rakhenge ( avni you didn't tell me that what names will keep for our babies)
Avni( thinking): dono boys honge to hum names nilansh neev or agar dono girls huyi to hum neeva or Vani rakhenge kaise Lage names?( If we will have boys then it will be nilansh neev and if will have girls then neeva and Vani how's the names?)
Neil( caressing her hair): bahot pyare names hai i love it( they are really pretty name I love it)
( Soon avni sleeping with holding Neil's hand)
8 month
( One day Neil is waiting for avni in the room as they are going to have breakfast)
Neil( loudly): avni kitni der or?( Avni how much more?)
Avni( irritating): uff mere hands hi nahi pohch rahe ( uffff my hands are not reaching there)
( Neil becomes confused why she is taking too much time so he goes into washroom and avni is standing naked and try to apply waxing powder on her womanhood)
Neil( pick her in a bridal style and make her sit on the washroom slab): avni baby mujhe bula liya hota ( avni baby you should have called me)
Avni: lekin ( but)
Neil( slowly widen her legs and take cream on his fingers and apply on her womanhood ): it's ok baby i am to your neilu
( Avni nods and neil is applying cream on her womanhood and avni is admiring her husband)
Avni( kisses on his cheeks): Neil i am really lucky that you got me
Neil( smiling): no i am lucky that you are going to give me twins babies
( Avni smiling and after 10 minutes Neil wipe damp cloth and remove her hair)
( After that both having breakfast and as always avni is throwing tantrums but neil sweetly handle her)
( One fine midnight avni and Neil is sleeping peacefully suddenly avni feeling pain in her abdomen)
Avni( shake Neil): Neil Neil
Neil( immediately open his eyes): avni baby pain ho raha hai?( Avni baby r u having pain?)
Avni( crying): Neil babies bahot kick kar rahe hai?( Neil babies are kicking too much)
Neil( wipe her tears): it's ok it's ok
( Neil make her lie down on the bed and immediately upwards her gown and widening his eyes as avni's water breaks but looks at her wifey in pain so he tries to control his emotions)
Avni( crying and screaming): Neil neillllll
Neil( caressing her hair and rubbing her back): shhhhh relax i am here
( Neil put her head into his chest and make her listen his heartbeat and calling viraj and tell him that it's time now trio going to hospital after that KHANNAz also reached hospital)
( Neil has already changed her clothes and make her wear paper gown with out undergarments and viraj is continuously monitoring her)
Avni( crying): Neil humare babies ( Neil our babies)
Neil( caressing her hair): me hu na tum bas breathing pe focus Karo( i am here you just focus on your breathing)
( Avni nods and after that nurse come with a holding a tray in which iv syringe and liquid medicine placed and Neil gesture nurse that put it and viraj slowly take avni's hand and wipe her dorsum with alcohol wipes and slowly insert syringe into her muscles)
Avni( screaming loudly): bhaiya you chest
Neil( Caressing her hair): avu bas ho gaya baccha ( avu it's done baby)
( Avni continuously crying and viraj after taps it and even set syringe there and)
( After that viraj started to check avni's vagina and found something weird )
Viraj( stressed): Neil 2 minutes ke liye bahar aa sakta hai please it's important ( Neil can you come for 2 minutes outside it's important)
( Neil nods and avni is busy into talking with Sweta as sweta is explaining to avni about her experience)
Viraj: Neil ab me jo keh raha hu wo tum dhyan se sunna( Neil now i am going to tell you please listen carefully)
Neil: kya huva hai viraj meri avni mere bacche thik hai na?( What happened viraj is my avni and babies are alright right?)
Viraj: Neil hume c section delievery karni padegi kyunki babies ke gale me naal atak gaya hai we have to do her c section delivery quick ( Neil we have to do c section delivery because cord is stuck in babies's neck)
Neil( teary eyes): lekin c section delivery kyu? Avni ko uske baad kitna pain hoga hum baccho ko sambhalenge ya fir avni ko ?( But why c section delivery? After that how much pain she will have to bear ? We will handle babies or avni?)