CHAPTER 42

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

It was dangerous silence that surrounded the office when Manik entered ... he knew the danger was his wife.. who was all in her kali Mata avtar all ready to slit throat of Aisha honestly he wanted aisha's chapter to get Over as he was tired maybe he sounded selfish but only he know Aisha has crossed the line of obsession or attraction now she is psycho as she lost her mind.. 

It felt scary to him knowing Aisha was the one who mixed poison in nandini's haldi food.. if the mosrel wouldn't have slipped to the floor and rat wouldn't have eaten it , he would have lost nandini in his hands.. it was good that before even taking it to nandini he knew what would have happened and he enforced the whole agent department to get the results and when he got to know it was Aisha he better knew her being in deep sleep would only work..

So manik injected anesthesia and pushed her in the bathroom as it made it look like an accident which was not and none knew it except Cabir..

His trance was broken by a sudden push by his cabin door which he stumbled a little but was instantly pushed on floor with another body of his lady love on top.. he was lucky enough that none was on that floor..

Nandini - Manii thankyouuuu.... thankyou soooo much... I love you and I'm sorryyyy 

She said holding her ears while manik rested his hand under his head as support as he was watching nanidni with a grin while nandini made a cute face...

When she entered the office she bursted on the receptionist who was new and commented on Nandini's sudden arrival like this ... while the other one was the HR guy who was just flirting with her thinking she was single. Well none knew she married their boss a day or 2 back..

But not realizing it she entered the cabin to be welcome by rose fall while when she saw in front she saw a giant teddy with 'IM SORRY WIFEY ' ' I LOVE YOU '

While nandini's anger melted on watching a cake with Happy Marriage which was chocolate cake and had ferrero rochers bouquet on the couch.. while an envelope was there which showed the Honeymoon Trip for a month to Bali ...

She started jumping like a kid and thought to just hug manik tightly ... due to ongoing stress she realized manik was suffering so she decided to apologize and then when she opened the door she found manik .. unable to control the excitement she jumped on him and hugged him tightly without caring that people don't know she is his newly wedded wife..

Manik - Is my little wifey happy now?

Nandini- not just happy but out of the world... thank you so much maniiii.. you are the best.. I love you..