CHAPTER 46

Author's note:

hi <3 I am @roselleplant , please check out my account and my other books 💕, thank you ❤ ️.

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Manik's words were like a dagger to Nandini's heart, each one piercing her deeply

Manik's words were like a dagger to Nandini's heart, each one piercing her deeply. "She's amazing, Nandini. Everything you're not," he said, his voice devoid of any warmth or affection.

Nandini felt a wave of sadness wash over her. How could he speak to her like this, especially after everything they had been through together? "How can you say that?" she whispered, her voice filled with hurt and disbelief.

Meanwhile, in the dimly lit jail cell, the reality of their situation began to sink in. The jail constables tossed them their meager dinner—a dry bread with a shallot and green chili. Manik's expression turned to one of disgust as he pushed the plate away. "I refuse to eat this disgusting food," he declared, his tone haughty and dismissive.

Nandini, feeling a mix of hunger and sorrow, picked up the bread and took a small bite. "We shouldn't disrespect food, Manik. It's a blessing to have something to eat," she said softly, her voice tinged with resignation.

Manik rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, Nandini. Don't be so melodramatic," he scoffed, his attempt to brush off her words only serving to deepen her pain.

 Don't be so melodramatic," he scoffed, his attempt to brush off her words only serving to deepen her pain