CHAPTER 45

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Author's note:

hi <3 I am @roselleplant , please check out my account and my other books 💕, thank you ❤ ️.

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

The world seemed to crumble around me as I tried to make sense of the situation.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. There was something on your lips, and I was trying to... umm, sorry," I stammered, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I felt foolish and exposed, my attempt at an explanation falling flat.

 I felt foolish and exposed, my attempt at an explanation falling flat

Manik's response was like a dagger to my already wounded heart. "Oh, yeah," he replied, his tone laced with sarcasm. I could sense his amusement, and it only added to my humiliation.

"What do you mean, 'oh, yeah'?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. I felt a lump form in my throat, tears threatening to spill over.

"Lmao, looks like someone's been desperate for the past year. Chill, girl," Manik laughed, his words cutting through me like a knife. Anger flared up inside me, a mix of frustration and hurt.

Without thinking, I lashed out, my fist connecting with his chest. The impact was harsh, mirroring the pain I felt inside. But even as I struck him, I knew it wouldn't erase the hurt or mend the broken pieces of my heart.

The police constable's words snapped me back to reality, reminding me of the consequences of my actions. "This is jail, not your father's home," he admonished, his tone stern. I felt the weight of their judgment, the whole world seemingly mocking me for my foolishness and vulnerability.

Tears welled up in my eyes, my voice trembling as I asked, "Why are you doing this, Manik? Why?" My voice cracked with emotion, the pain of his betrayal overwhelming me.