CHAPTER 47

Author's note:

hi <3 I am @roselleplant , please check out my account and my other books 💕, thank you ❤ ️.

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

TO ALL MY READERS,

guys u need to relax recap is written to get connect to story and frm  episode title its newly written so do read that, as i have not written long chap i have given recap in chap as new twist and turns are coming up in new chap dear all so have patience. you will be more than happier seeing nxt episode and i wont be delaying it u will upload it soon so plz have patience.

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

recap :

As the commotion died down and the man retreated to a corner, Manik's eyes narrowed, his voice cold and threatening. "If you ever come near her again, I'll break every tooth in your mouth," he warned, his words laced with a fierce determination to protect Nandini at all costs.

In that moment, Nandini realized the depth of Manik's love for her, and despite everything that had happened between them, she knew that she still loved him too. Maybe, just maybe, there was hope for them yet.

Nandini's words carried a bitter edge as she sarcastically referred to herself as Manik's wife, her tone laden with hurt and resentment.

"I'm your wife now, huh?" she retorted, her voice tinged with sarcasm.

She moved closer to him, her hands instinctively reaching out to touch him, a gesture seeking both comfort and connection.

"Why are you doing this, Manik?" she pleaded, her voice cracking with emotion. "Can't you see I'm trying to--"

But before she could finish, Manik's reaction was sharp, his features hardening as he recoiled from her touch.

"Don't touch me," he snapped, his tone cold and dismissive.