CHAPTER 43

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

The night turned dark , harsh winds blew , windows were carelessly left open while a shadow stood watching the glory of the shining moon..

Person : beti tum yaha dobara aa gyi? Aap kya kar diya bechare Chand ne jo tum usse aise ghur rhi ho?

Girl : kuch nahi dadi bus dekh rhi thi aaj bola Tha jldi aayega phir bhi nhi aaya .. humesha ki trh fada tod diya issne... mujhe laga ye toh nahi bhulega mujhe par ye bhi usski trh nikla..

Dadi : nandu bacche kya paheliyan bol rhi ho kuch smjh nhi aa rha , chlo call aaya hai tumhare doston ka..

Nandini for the last time glanced at the moon and harshly wiped the tears which fell upon her cheek and closed the windows.. while I went towards the living room where the landline was placed and greeted the caller..

Person : Well i know tum jaoge nahi par it's important nandini you had to leave for Belgium 🇧🇪... the deal is important and most importantly if we win it we could take our company to new heights and then shayad you can start that welfare work with it..

Nandini: ik cabir , it's okay I'll go.. just take care of the orphanage and everyone.. send me the tickets now..

Without any more words she kept the phone down and went to pack her bag...

Otherside 

Person : Again you failed cabir? Isn't it? 

Cabir : yeah.. so what should I do? It's been 3 years!! He was a fool , stupid , jerk and whatnot... he just vanished...

Died... other person corrected 

Cabir : no! He is alive just not with us Aliya.. he is not dead yet..

Aliya : that we know and maybe we are also wrong but for her he died , for her she hates him.. once she was the ball of sunshine and now the warmth , love,  light nowhere goes around her.. she has locked all the emotions,  she has locked everything and everyone of us including him too out... we even after 3 years haven't gotten guts to face her specially Me after all it me who called them and after that it happened and your Mahaan manik no one knows he survived or died? He just sent a recording and then everything was gone in just a day.. just in a day.. 

We all are reason for her suffering and manik , she won't ever forgive him , maybe she thinks of forgiving him but the amount of scars , trauma and fear we all have given her specially him she won't be ever back .. we have lost her , understand that cabir , we all have done a sin..

That innocent girl lost everything.. Sharda aunty's death , dadus death was the last nail in the coffin and I cannot forgive myself and you guys for this misery of her..