CHAPTER 48

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

TO ALL MY READERS,

As promised ur new chapter (chapter 48)update is here, enjoy and thnks fr keeping patience. thnks fr all ur love and support.

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had always been manik and it would always be him no matter how many charming, loyal , loving , caring etc etc qualified men walk passed , no matter even if they would fill her path with roses or her life with their outmost love , it would alway...

It had always been manik and it would always be him no matter how many charming, loyal , loving , caring etc etc qualified men walk passed , no matter even if they would fill her path with roses or her life with their outmost love , it would always been Manik and that was the depth of her love.

She believed his every word , she believed him then too and now she knew why he left her all of a sudden , after aliya' cousin died suddenly he started behaving weird , the messages, the phones , late coming everything made sense now.. 

He was never hers ! He was Aleesha's Manik and that realization broke her more.. Everything she held onto for 3 years came crashing down , her heart which was just surviving on manik's love meant nothing now .

The dingy cell and darkness seeping into the jail felt comfortable, she couldn't see anyone as a matter of fact which she gave her peace , she always wanted the peace which this darkness was giving , her heavy heart was numb and by looking at her face none could decipher the storm in her heart.

After hours of numbness she heard the constable waking her up . She was in a position where her hair hide her face but when she looked up , horror could be seen on both the faces while manik showed the emotions , the seconds of emotions on his face was now nothing but a facade to her. Now even if God tells her that manik loves her more than his life or manik is the only one for her she would never believe God .