Manan Ki Deewani - 2

I’m used to getting what I want.  But I’ve never wanted anyone like her.

I’m the owner. I dominate the boardroom with my presence. What I want, I get.

I have the world at my beck and call.  But that no longer excites me. Nothing does.

Until she comes along.  My nandini.

Her deep black eyes. Her tempting curves. They call to me, holding my attention like nothing has in years.

I should walk away, but the soft sighs spilling from her plump lips are addictive. Even more, I want to force them from her lips myself.

I’ve never felt such desire.  I’ve never wanted like this.  Even though I know I shouldn’t.

There’s a reason I keep everyone away, and I need to remember that. But now that I have her in my grasp, I won’t let her go.

.................................................................

There was knock on the door she was scared who must be there this late. She dint open the door. The knocking was
stopped. She relaxed again it was knock but this time if was from the backyard. Her heartbeat raised faster.

I motivated myself to stay calm and took an peeper spray in my hand and tried to go to backside I.e backyard. Then when she open the door there was no one. She gone out to see who it is,i asked who is there,no one reply. Where she heard a cat meow the she got scared so she ran and got to home and closed the door. Then when she was trying to on the light she tried more than 10 tym switch on and off, but there was no light. She got more sacred who was it. How there is no electricity.

She was trying to check the switch board when I got caught by someone and was about to scream when he hold my mouth he picked me up she tried to kick and get away from him. But he was strong she tried and tried and got tired so she stayed like that and got faint........

When she got out of faint she realized that she was still in his arms and she tried to get down and this time I made it. Then she was trying to run but got caught by his grip. And then he pushed me to the wall. He demanded. She said what are you trying to do.leave me. Why are you doing this who r u.?!!!

He sad shhh...shh .no word. The girl said but.... He flame the candle again I tried to run again he caught me. And I got to see him. He is my boss shit!!!what is he doing here!!! I questioned myself in my mind... 🗯️💭

W..h..a..t ....a.re...you doing... Here?!?!

i said in shuttered I was scared of his sudden response he just pulled me towards him

She said But sir, he said I want you, I said it's not correct sir. He said Just shut up....

But sir,

He said Shhshhh......... don't spoil it.

He was looking at her, he was checking out her fully and girl was staring her. Both were looking at each other. Girl was lost in his Grey cold eyes it was filled with intense, pain and lust. He was like fire. He can't stop ignoring. He was staring at every movement of my body part.

Then when girl tried to move she was attacked.

His lips was crashed by his lips first it was  demanding and rough but when she got melted in and giving in his lips turned soft........

Also checkout my new account
XthatonedreamX