Character Sketch Part 2

Male Protagonist :

He is born with a silver spoon  he has everything in his life except love . His parents had passed away when he was 15 yrs old since then his grandfather brought  him   up . At an early age he handle  the empire with the help of his grandfather , Now it's one   number 1 company  in the world . He is hot dashing powerful and monstrous to the world , but for his grandfather and friends  he is a cool and happy person but still carves for love seeing his friends who are in love with their partners . He hates late comers , he values time  and money  a lot  .

Female Protagonist :

She is cute naughty bubbly girl . she is an orphan  her parents passed in car accident luckily she got saved before they can take her parents to hospital they passed away. One lady who is  owner orphanage saw this little child crying sitting in front  of her parents dead body picked her up decided to adopt her . She adopted her  . The  Girl turned into cute bubby naughty girl she plays lots of pranks n do lots of masti  . There is always a smile on her face  and likes to help everyone .

Villains of the story :

             One is envy of the person wealth and fan following  can do anything for popularity  and the other is obsessed with the same person , if she wants something she wants it  .

   Wait n see how this beautiful girl will  change the world of the hero and brings happiness and love and how the hero will become the whole world to her  ,,,,,

Please vote comment and follow it means alot for author

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above