chapter 5

Jungkook pov:

I loved Lily but she broke my heart,she broke my trust.I believed in love but now I don’t believe in love.Now for everyone Love is not love, Love is obsession, s&x,physical etc.

But who is she?I don't even know her name. But she told me that I'm her boyfriend and she is my girlfriend but how?I didn’t know her,how she know me?I never heard girl kidnapped boys.. I always heard also saw boys kidnapped girl. In my life it's totally different.

I think she is not a simple girl. She is someone who is unknown to everyone. Her every single word and movements keep my heartbeat fast why?

Another pov
??:Why you send all the money to that company? (Angry tone)
Someone;m~mam it'll never ha~happen in future I promise.
??:She laughed devilishly. What do you expect from me huh?I'll give you a chance?You betray me, you transfer all my money to that company and you think I'll give you an another chance.You think I'm a stupid LIKE YOU?(loudly)
Someone :N~no m~mam.
??:Then go to the hell (bumb)

Blood is coming out from his head.

Jack:Mam
??:What?
Jack;successfully we get your money back.
??:Good.
Jack;Tomorrow we have a meeting with Min company.
??:Okay.

After sometime...
She go towards her room...
??:Babyboy where are you?
She saw Jungkook was not in her bedroom.
She got angry because she thought he escape from here.
Then she heard some water falling sounds from bathroom...
She go near to the door and see Jungkook came out from bathroom after taking his shower.

He is looking so hot.His hair water are dropping with help of his eyes..He's abs are visible and water are falling.

?? Pov
Oh my God he look so damn good.

Jk:What are you doing here?
?? She go close to him and wrap her hand to his neck..she smell his neck..
Jungkook shivered
Jk;W~what a~are you doing?
??:Let me do my job baby(looking into his eyes)

Jungkook hands off her hand and take his shirt from the bed and wear it.

??:What was that?Why you wear you shirt.You look fuc*king sexy babe.
Jk;Just shut up.please let me go from here.
It's been 2 days I'm here.My family are waiting for me. They will be worried.
??:Again family (roll her eyes)

She again start smoking...
Jk:I guess you don't have a family that's why you are this much heartless and cruel.

She became angry after hearing his word.Her eyes became dark and Jungkook noticed it and he feels scared.

??:Don't test my patience. Or I'll took your virginity right here, right now. Not in a pleasure mood with a devil mood.

Jungkook became silent.

After sometime she sit beside Jungkook.
Jk;What are you doing? Are you going to sleep in the bed?
??;Yes.yesterday I was busy that's why I can't get chance to sleep with you.Now finally I can spend some sexy time with you babyboy.
Jk:No.
??:Yes. (She kiss his cheek and he became shocked)

After a while

Jk;can I ask you a question?
??:Yes ask me anything you want babyboy.
Jk:Who are you?What is your Identity?
??:Oh so this is your question?
Jk:Yes
??:Then let me tell you who I'm

??;I'm CHOI YN

To be continued....
Saranghae 🫰