Chapter 16(15+)

After hearing that Yn birthday is after 2 days he was really shocked.

Ajumma:What happened Jungkook?Why you are so shocked? Don't tell me you don't know Yn birthday is after 2 days!
Jk:No.I mean I d....

He was about to say something but ajumma said

Ajumma:I'm so stupid I know.You and YN are a Couple.So it's normal that you know when is Yn birthday.

Jungkook became numb.He is now in a position that he don't want to tell ajumma that Yn and he is not a couple.Yn force him, kidnapped him.

Ajumma:Am I right?
Jk:H~huh!Y~yes you are right.As it's Yn birthday is coming.So what special should I do for her?
Ajumma:But she.....

Before finishing her word the door bell ring..

"TING TONG"

Ajumma go and open the door and see Yn came back at home.

Yn:Granny why you still awake?It's 1:00AM.
Ajumma:It's okay.I was waiting for you.
Yn:Ajumma please don't do this.It's hurt me a lot when you work like as a maid.
Ajumma:It's okay Yn.Now go fresh yourself and come to the dinning table to eat.
Yn:Okay.Granny did Jungkook ate his food?
Ajumma:Yes.He said he is hungry so he finish his all food.
Yn:Thank God.

Yn go to upstairs and ajumma came to the kitchen and saw Jungkook is not there.

Ajumma:Strange!Where is Jungkook?

On the otherside.

When Jungkook hear Yn voice he hurriedly go to the bedroom.

Yn come to the bedroom and saw Jungkook is sleeping. She came close to him and kiss his forehead.And said

"Good luck my lucky charm.You just changed my life after coming to my life.I really love you.Good night."

She go to the bathroom to take shower.

When she was saying this to him he was awake.He was just pretending that he was sleeping.
When he heard those words he felt special.
Jungkook open his eyes and said.

Jk:I changed her life!How?She really love me?

Thinking of these things he sleeps.

In the morning.
He saw Yn is not beside him.He rub his eyes and look here and there but not found her.Then he open the bathroom door and saw Yn is taking shower on the bathtub.

Yn:You want to see my nakeyy body?(Smirk)
Jk:W~What?N~no.
Yn:Don't lie babyboy.You are such a liar.Now come here.
Jk:No.Why should I go there?
Yn:Do you need me to force you to come here?Or you want to do s&x there huh?(bite her lips)
Jk:N~no.
Yn:Then come here.I'll fu&k you later.But first let's took shower together.

Jungkook didn't said anything because it's useless to argue with her.He go and with his underwear he sit on the bathtub.
They sit face to face.
Yn didn't wear anything. She is under the rose water.

Yn:Want to see my body?
Jk:Not interested.(He look into another side)
Yn:Don't you dare to ignore me.Let's see you are interested or not.

He is now nervous and scared.

Yn lift her one leg and start to rub her leg to his bear chest.

Jk:W~what are you doing?
Yn:What?Are you enjoying babyboy?
Jk:N~no.
Yn:You want me to rub your di&k?
Jk:N~no.

Yn come close to him.And sit on his lap.
Now her b°°bs are touching his ch&st.

Jk:What are you doing? Don't d~do this.
Yn:Why?Look at my beautiful,big,s&xy,hot
b°°bies.They are waiting for your touch.

Jungkook look at the otherside.Because he felt so uncomfortable of this kind of word.

She start to move her waist and rubbing his di&k on her cl/t.

Junkook moan.

Yn:Did you moan?
Jk:N~no mm.

She come close to his lips. There are no gape. She can feel his lips.He also can feel her lips but they didn't kiss.Jungkook is coming close to kiss her lips (without his knowing). Yn patted his chest and said.

Yn:I want to kiss you so badly.I want to fu&k by you so badly.I want to have s&x with you so badly.But now I can't.I have to go.Already I'm late.So I'm sorry.

Then she get up and wear her towel and left Jungkook making him hard for her.

Jk:FU&K!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..
Saranghae 🫰
Sorry for the grammatical mistake.
Sorry for the short part.
Next part will be long and so interesting.
So wait for it.

And follow me and give vote if you like.
💕