Chapter 21

Yn come to the downstairs she is sitting on the sofa.Her granny go to the grocery store.
Yn is crying so much.She can't tell anyone how much bad she is feeling.
Suddenly Jack come close to her.

Jack:Ma'am what happened why are you crying??
Yn:Jackkk(She start crying badly)

Jack sit next to her and hug her.He is giving her comfort.Yn also hug him back.She needs comfort.
After sometime Jack hold Yn face and wipe her tears.

Jack:Now tell me what happened?
Yn:Whhyy??Whyy?Why always with me??
I want love in my life but no one love me whyyy??Am I this much bad??First I lost my mom and now Jungkook.
Jack:What he did?
Yn:He want my trust.He want my believe towards him that's why he was behaving so well with me.He want to escape from here Jack.(Again her eyes filled with tears)
Jack:Don't cry Ma'am.I think you misunderstood him!I know I have no rights to say this but still Jungkook sir don't look like a dishonest person.He is so gentle and I don’t think he want to cheat with you.
Yn:But He want to cheat with me.(Then Yn said all story what happened)
Jack:Omo.Don't cry.

YN:HE TOOK A VERY WRONG MOVE.NOW HE HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.FOR HIM I CRIED.NOW IT'S HIS TIME TO CRY.(Smirk)
Jack:What are you saying ma'am?
Yn:Just do what I'm saying!
Then she said something to Jack and Jack said
Jack:Please ma'am first think about it then take decision.
Yn:I already think about it.Just do it.
Everyone come here.You have a new project.

Every and each bodyguard come to the living area.There are 12 bodyguards.

Yn:If you guys did this project well then I'll make your dream come ture for sure.
Everyone:OKAY MA'AM!!

Then she go to her room where Jungkook also stay.
When she open the door she saw that Jungkook is standing in front of the window.
When Jungkook heard door opening sound he immediately look behind and saw Yn.
He run towards her.

Jk:Yn please trust me.Please.You are misunderstanding me.

Yn roll her eyes and about to go but Jungkook hold her wrist.

Yn:LEAVE MY HAND!!(COLD EYES)

Jungkook still holding her wrist tightly.

Yn:I SAID LEAVE MY FUVKING HAND.(ANGRY EYES AND SHOUT)

Jungkook grip lossen from her wrist.

Jk:Please Yn trust me I was saying to my mom that me and yo....

Before finishing his word

Yn:Just shut up.I don't want to hear your excuses.You did a very wrong mistake babyboy.Now you have to suffer for it.(smirk)

Jungkook became sacred.Because he know what Yn can do as she is a mafia queen.

Yn:Within 5 hours you’ll hear a very bad news babyboy and I can't help you because you are the reason of your bad consequences..
Jk:Wh~What is i~it?
Yn:You’ll see it(smirk)

After 5 hours

Yn got a call from someone.

Yn:Did your work?
??:Yes ma'am.
Yn:Good job.(Smirk)

Jungkook is sitting on the bed.He is feeling so scared.Her words are walking on his head.
He can't find out what's she going to do.
He is worrying a lot.Jungkook hands are becoming sweat due to scariness.
Then he heard someone is coming towards the room.
He look at the door and saw Yn is coming towards him while giving him devil smirk.
Jungkook became more afraid after seeing her face.

Yn:Babyboy let's go.Finally you’ll see WHO THE FUVK I'M.(smirk)
Jk:What are you saying?
Yn:Don't talk to much.Let's go.

Then she hold his wrist and made him walk after her.

Jk:Where are you taking me Yn?
Yn:You'll see when we will arrive.

Then both of them come to the downstairs and there was Only Yn,Jungkook,Granny/Ajumma and Jack.
Jack and granny/ajumma looks so afraid.
After seeing their face Jungkook became more
numb.

4 of them stand in front of a huge TV.

Yn:Jack turn on the TV.And babyboy I want your all focus on the TV understand?

Jungkook didn’t said anything.

Yn:I want to hear you fuvking words!!(angrily)
Jk:Y~Yes.
Yn:Good boy.

Then Jack turn on the TV with his shaky hands.
When Jack on the TV Jack,Granny/ajumma and Jungkook became shocked and Yn is smirking like a devil.

Yn:Babyboy how is the surprise?(Smirk)

Jungkook is looking at the TV with his wide and dumbfounded eyes.He don't know what to do.What kind of reaction he'll give to this what he seen on the TV.

JK:E~EOMMA,YO~YOHAN!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Saranghae🫰
Sorry for grammatical mistake.
I hope you liked this chapter.

Do vote★★
Follow me.