Chapter 22

Jk:Eommaa,Yohan (Teary eyes plus shaky voice)

When Jack turns on the TV that time 4 of them saw  that Jungkook mom and Yohan are tied up with rope.There was also 6/7 bodyguards who are standing next to both of them.Yohan and mrs Jeon can't even talk beacuse their mouth are tied up with white cloth.
Both of them are trying their best to remove their hands from the rope.
But they failed everytime.

YN:How is your feeling babyboy?(Smirk)
JK:Please I beg you remove those white cloth and rope from them.Please.Eomma is sick please try to understand let them go.Please.
YN:Huh?Let them go!(She start to laugh like a devil)
In your dreams babyboy.You try to play with my feelings.So time is now mine to play with your emotion,your weaknesses.(Smirk)
JK:What the fvck is wrong with you?Why you are doing this to me?Why?What they did to you.They are innocent.Please let them go.Don't give them punishment.I did wrong right give me punishment.I'm ready to take punishment but please leave them.(While crying
YN:Stop crying.They are suffering because of you.
I'm hurting them cause I can't hurt you.The reason is I love you.That's why I'm just showing you how things gets worse when anybody try to play with me.You just had that intention to made me believe in you that was your strategy right?So now pay for it.
JK:Please Y~Yn pl~please let them go.(He sit down on the floor and burst into tears.
Yn:Can't help babyboy.(Devil smirk)
Jack!
Jack:Yes ma'am.
Yn:Don't give them any food.Not even water.(Smirk)
Jack:But ma'am the~they will di~die.

YN first smirk and look at speechless and dumfounded Jungkook then while looking at him she said

Yn:Let them die.(Satisfied face)

Jungkook immediately look at Yn.He got tensed.
He hold Yn leg and start begging.

Jk:Yn please don't do this to them.Please, please.
Stop this.I'll do whatever you want.I promise but please let them go.
Yn:Too late babyboy I can't help it.
Your punishment is this you’ll see how your family are suffering for you.That's your punishment.Now leave me.

Yn left house.Jack also left the house.

On the otherside,
Ajumma come close to Jungkook.She hold Jungkook shoulder.

Ajumma:Dear!

Jungkook starts crying.He is feeling so lost.
He hug ajumma and cry his heart out.He is feeling so low that he can't even express.

Ajumma:Dear don't cry.Everything will be fine.(While rubbing on his back)
Jk:Aj~Ajumma what I d~did?That this things are happening with me!I wanted a very normal life with my family.But what is happening I never expected.
I love Yn Ajumma.I really love her.No matter how she is.She can be rude,arrogant,possessive,mean, angry.It doesn’t matter.She have a pure heart which she never reviled.She is not a selfish person ajumma.Please ajumma tell her to leave them.Please.(While crying)
Ajumma:I'll talk to Yn.But her anger is super high.When she became angry she can do anything.
Specially when someone broke her trust she became so frustrated.She felt so bad that she start to kill them and do this kind of stuffs.
It's too much hard to control her anger Jungkook.
Jk:Now what can I do?My eomma and Yohan are suffering they are innocent ajumma.
Ajumma:I know.
Now let's go to eat some food.You must be hungry.
Jk:No I'm not hungry.They are not eating anything then how I will eat ajumma.

Ajumma don't say anything anymore.Beacuse she know how the thing is going on for him.

In Yn Office.

Yn is standing next to the window.She is watching the view and thinking something.That time door gets knock.

Jack:Ma'am may I come in?
Yn:Yeah sure.What's wrong?
Jack:Your lunch ma'am.
Yn:I don't want to eat.
Jack:Ma'am you’ll be sick.Please finish your lunch.
Yn:What about Jungkook? Did he eat his lunch?
Jack:I'm sorry ma'am I don’t know.

Yn give him a annoying face.Yn call someone immediately.

Yn:Hello?Granny!!
Granny:Yn dear.
Yn:Granny did Jungkook had his lunch?
Granny:No Yn.He is looking at the TV and now he is a statue.
Yn:Give him food and receive the video call.

Then Yn video call granny receive the call.
Yn tell her to hold the phone infront of him.
Granny did what she said.

Jungkook:Yn please leave them.I'm requesting you please.
Yn:Eat your food.Your food is getting cold.Finish them.
Jungkook:I'll not eat.Let my mom and Yohan eat.They must be hungry.
Yn:First finish your food then I'll see.
If you don’t finish your food then they'll not going to eat for 3 days.
Now choice is yours.

Jungkook take the plate where all his lunch are there.He start to eat his food.He don't want this.
After finishing his lunch.

Jungkook:Now tell me are you going to let them go?

Yn:LET'S SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.TILL THEN TAKE CARE.

TO BE CONTINUED......
I love you guys🫰
Thanks for reading this book.I hope you liked it.
If you don’t like then I'm really sorry.
Sorry for my grammatical mistake.

Do vote★★
Do follow guys pliuuu🫤