Chapter 19(18+)

Yn eyes became filled with tears.Jungkook hug her immediately.He want to give her some comfort.They were like that for some minutes.Then Yn broke the hug also wipe her tears.

Yn:Why you hug me?
Jk:I~I was trying to give you comfort.
Yn:Really?(🤨with this expression)
Jk:Yeah.
Yn:I don't need hug for comfort!(Pout)
Jk:Then?
Yn:I want kiss(She pout her lips for kiss)
Jk:W~What?

Yn didn't said anything she slowly come in front of Jungkook lips and Jungkook fall on the bed.Yn hover over him.

Jk:W~What are y~you doing?

Yn place her index finger on his lips and

Yn:Shuu don't talk(Whisper)

She come so close to Jungkook lips.They are so close to each other that they both can feel their breath.Jungkook close his eyes because of nervousness.Yn see him that he close his eyes.She chuckle at his cute behaviour.
Jungkook open his eyes and say

Jk:W~Why are you laughing?
Yn:Where?I'm not laughing.

She press his cheeks and without saying anything she is about to get up but Jungkook pull her waist and Yn fell on his body.Yn became shocked that what just happened.
Without giving her anytime Jungkook pull her more close and attached his lips on Yn lips.
Yn eyes became wide.After some second she start to kiss him back.Both are kissing each other so passionately.Jungkook flip her on the bed and now he is on the top of her.

He is not drunk,he is not out of his mind.

HE JUST WANT HER.HE JUST WANT TO TASTE HER.HE WANT HER AS HIS.

After kissing her he come to her neck and start to su&k.He give her hickeys.He is just marking her as him.

Yn:Umm~mm(moan)

Then again he come in front of her lips and start to kiss her.But this time not passionately.This time he is eating her. Kissing her so roughly.
While kissing he open her dress.This is the first time Yn felt shy infront of him.He smile at her.

Jungkook come to her chest and stare at them.

Yn:Don't starte like that.(Hiding with her hands because of shyness)

Jungkook hold her hand and place them upper her head.And he start to su&k,eat,kiss (whatever you say) them.With one hand he is pressing one b°°b and another one he is su&king.

Yn:Ummm-mm it's s~so good.(Moans)

Her chest are going up and down due to pleasure.while su&king her nipples he slide down his hand on her p@nty.Yn breath so heavily due to pleasure.
Jungkook still su&king her nipples.He also want to see her reaction.That's why while sliding down his hand he look at her.Her face shows how much satisfy she is.

Jungkook start to rub her clitoris.

Yn:Ahhh~hhh ummm (moan little loudly)

He is rubbing so fast that Yn is about to come.

Yn:Don't I'm c~coming.

He increase his speed and Yn come on Jungkook hand.

Jk:You are so w&t.

Yn close her eyes due to shyness.

Jk:I like this side of Yn.(He smirk and smile)

Yn blush so hard.

Then Jungkook insert his middle and ring finger.

Yn:Ahhh-hh(Scream due to pain)

Jungkook start to push in and out.Yn is feeling pain.She hold Jungkook hand tightly.Jungkook understand that she is still virgin.That's make him feel more proud.